Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noobturnal thread*New posters to the nocturnal forum come here for introductions!*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

*waves to all the newbies*

welcome guys n gals! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 spencerzc

hello

spencer here.....just introducing myself.......

I work and social on 'off hours'.......drink lots of lovely coffee and enjoy odd things in life.

looking forward to posting here

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,798 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

spencerzc wrote: »
    hello

spencer here.....just introducing myself.......

I work and social on 'off hours'.......drink lots of lovely coffee and enjoy odd things in life.

looking forward to posting here
    Welcome aboard, feel free to ignore me I'm five hours behind you anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ElaElaElano

Cracking idea this, makes me feel normal (well...)

I'm quite new to boards in general and this is my first time reading through the nocturnal forum. I'm not working at the moment so the sleeping pattern is something along the lines of 6am-2pm. Keep trying to get back into more conventional hours but then I end up watching a film and reading forums and it goes out the window.

Hello anyway :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

Hello hello

*waves* and welcome:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 51,713 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Col MCFC wrote: »

I'm quite new to boards in general and this is my first time reading through the nocturnal forum. I'm not working at the moment so the sleeping pattern is something along the lines of 6am-2pm. Keep trying to get back into more conventional hours but then I end up watching a film and reading forums and it goes out the window.

Welcome to the nocturnal forum, Col MCFC. :)

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,798 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

My conventional hours are sleeping 9am-5pm. Welcome aboard.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭mrmac

Ah, I see I shall just manage to post before the evil 8th hour arrives! I have no real story to tell, I have no wisdom to bestow, but I do wish you well, and mean no harm to all who dwell within.

If I may be welcomed and granted access to the Realm, I promise alligience to the Lords and to all Nocs.

mrmac wrote: »
    Ah, I see I shall just manage to post before the evil 8th hour arrives! I have no real story to tell, I have no wisdom to bestow, but I do wish you well, and mean no harm to all who dwell within.

If I may be welcomed and granted access to the Realm, I promise alligience to the Lords and to all Nocs.
    Yeah, you'll fit in real well around here. Welcome aboard.

Thank you cyberwolf77, for you welcome.
    I am unsure of these surroundings, although I have tried to prepare, I am still cautious.
    I may remain silent for awhile, watching, waiting, learning.

By horrid day, I must endure the trappings of "normal" existence, but by glorious night, I prefer to go out into the darkness, so perhaps, I shall post very little.

The darkness is almost here, I must get prepared.

If I may make a request?
    I shall return upon the early morn, pre 6am, and I shall appeal for a Noc Title. I wonder, how best to submit an audition, considering my lack of history within the community?

BTW - I jest, do not take what I say too seriously......

• Advertisement

here be the place to audition for a title nocturnal good sir:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055314228

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

/waves at all the new people

o/

Salutations to cyberwolf77 and randylonghorn.
    / I wonder is he connected to the Bray Longhorns???

I shall proceed to the audition thread, and chastise myself for your consideration. Adieu.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Little Acorn

Hi,I'm new too. In exactly the same boat as this person!:)

Welcome, Little Acorn, you'll find plenty of other nuts around this forum! :D
    I wonder is he connected to the Bray Longhorns???
    Well, I occasionally bray when my ... actually, nvm! >_>

Thanks,Randy. :-)

hey there, welcome aboard. I be a third shifter, that's why I'm here.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

hello to the 2 of you! you are both very welcome to the noc forum! make yourself at home! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Hey Col, welcome to the forum, you'll have plenty of company in the wee hours. :)

Heh, you'll fit in well here I'm sure. :D

Hey Little Acorn, as I said welcome and you'll find plenty of company in the wee ours here! :)

had to point out one thing:
    Welcome, Little Acorn, you'll find plenty of other nuts around this forum!

hang your head in shame...that is a terrible terrible joke....id hand you your coat but im afriad to touch it tbh!

• Advertisement

Thanks for all the welcome guys! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭SmileyPaul

had to point out one thing:

hang your head in shame...that is a terrible terrible joke....id hand you your coat but im afriad to touch it tbh!
    I wouldn't touch it either..... you might catch swine flu........ or chlymidia
    j/k :pac:

(I really hope thats not an infractionable post XD)

EDIT: welcome little acorn :)

Given that you are our resident expert on terrible jokes, I will take that feedback on board! :pac:
    SmileyPaul wrote: »
    j/k :pac:
    Oh, go j/k with Tom! :p :pac:

Given that you are our resident expert on terrible jokes, I will take that feedback on board! :pac:

ouch! now that is a hugh quality burn, i tip my hat to you good sir *tips hat*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭SmileyPaul

Oh, go j/k with Tom! :p :pac:

-_-
    *sighs*
    I actually haven't seen him since my debs last tuesday (I brought my girfriend as my date not tom) he could be dead for all I know :S he was drinking a sickening amount :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

Hi, i'm allan and if i had money i'd be an acholic. do be up most nights to 2 or 3

allanb49 wrote: »
    Hi, i'm allan and if i had money i'd be an acholic. do be up most nights to 2 or 3
    Welcome aboard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 nams

Hey. I'm nams. :]. I don't like sleeping. o:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,315 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

I'm artanevilla and I'm a nighttimeaholic.

• Advertisement

nams wrote: »
    Hey. I'm nams. :]. I don't like sleeping. o:
    I'm artanevilla and I'm a nighttimeaholic.
    Welcome to you both. Feel free to join us in the temp lair.

Advertisement