Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Evil Computer Games thread

1272829303133»

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,914 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I've started a Steam account. It's kinda dangerous.

I've finished Darkside Detective and Dream Daddy, and I loved them both so much.

I think D4RK ONION convinced me to set up a Steam account years ago, but I've long since forgotten my details. I gather it's something of a double-edged sword. :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Dooooo it. Do it. It's so great, but so dangerous.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Stardew Valley is my latest game, and it's so adorable and sweet. Makes after work infinitely better.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,914 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

It took me a month to do it, but I managed to get 100% completion on Grand Theft Auto: Vice City during the first half of lockdown on my old PS2.

I never played Liberty City Stories or San Andreas when they first came out but I have both here now. I also picked up a secondhand copy of Bully/Canis Canem Edit. I might get them finished in time for the PS5 release date...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

I've played League of Legends everyday for about a month now...fully addicted

A friend convinced us last week to buy a PS5 and to set up a PSN account. Then we discovered that PS5s cannot be got anywhere in Ireland at the moment. -_-

Advertisement