Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

£10 free bet

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Yeah so was on to them and basically yes I have to do 50 euros worth of bets before I can withdraw.

I have done 10 so thats why I can withdraw 35 out of the 75 in it because I have to bet the other 40.

If I withdraw the 35 I lose the 40 so she said I might as well try and win something.

Minimum price 1.1, 40 on Sprinter Sacre it is so and hope to withdraw it all after the Champion Chase.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

Good luck to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭minty16

cson wrote: »
    Worse here.

Backed HF with it and it won't let me withdraw any of it and even if I could that Bank Transfer is the only way to do it.

Should have expected this I suppose. You get nothing for nothing etc.

Eventually set this up anyway. Only have the option of 'bank transfer' myself as well when trying to withdraw. Has anyone had this problem and withdrawn to laser/visa debit?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

I did and they said I'd have to deposit and bet 10 of my own money in order to register a card.

I went to the extra hassle of bank transfer just to spite them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Stryderman

just withdrew €238 from the original €10 free bet, delighted. cheers OP!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

Stryderman wrote: »
    just withdrew €238 from the original €10 free bet, delighted. cheers OP!

:D fair play to you.

Advertisement