Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

£10 free bet

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Just got this thanks. Also got a thing to say if I deposit in the first hour they will add 50% of my original deposit, not sure what it's up to though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭rossom

Are they NRNB for Cheltenham?

I don't think so but could be wrong

They have some very good offers though:

For Cheltenham:

Money back if HF wins (was the first to do this antepost)

Money back if MTOY wins (day of the race bets)

Money back if second to the SP fav (day of the race)

Then everyday:
    Money back if your horse refuses to race

Money back if it takes the wrong course

Money back if beaten a nose
    The everyday ones are max 50 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

I registered but forgot to put in the code. Well done me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭Arturo Bandini

And another one:

https://dobet.com/

Bets are limited to a 5er, and only singles till you deposit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

Johner wrote: »
    I registered but forgot to put in the code. Well done me.

Go to my account theres a bonus option there that lets you enter codes after you have registered.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

Hootanany wrote: »
    https://www.racebets.com/en/horse-betting-online/home/main

Just register no deposit required.

code RACINGAHEAD
    Nice 1 mate :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,699 ✭✭✭Nuts102

Must have done something wrong it says i used a different code before when i never seen the site before.

Just signed myself and herself up

Thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

Thanks OP.

Anyone know how to select multiples?
    When I click the odds to pick my selection, the only option that I can see available is single bet only?

• Advertisement

HmMmMmMmm my sister is trying to get her free bet but is being told she's not eligible...despite a different ISP and computer... maybe it's just one per household address

• Registered Users Posts: 16,377 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Rated 5 stars - top notch stuff!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Ray Mond

How do u do multiple bets? Any1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

Ray Mond wrote: »
    How do u do multiple bets? Any1

Not available on ante post market as far as I could make out.
    If you select next horse race you can see accum bet slip in the top right corner under bet slip. The option is not there for ante post market.

Maybe ask support to clear it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭rossom

racebets aren't NRNB in case anyone is wondering

Also, any Pont Alexandre fans you can still get him to win any race at 9/4 as opposed to 7/4 generally to win the Neptune.

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭liamoreilly

...cheers for this...very fast...3 minutes 10 euro good wages...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,814 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

thanks op
    another free bet for chelt

wouldnt work for the wife though

• Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

HmMmMmMmm my sister is trying to get her free bet but is being told she's not eligible...despite a different ISP and computer... maybe it's just one per household address

I got three before it told me I wasn't eligible.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

Im on my second one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭Billgirlylegs

:D
    My friends are having a hard job keeping track of their logins and passwords

Excellent work. Thanks to everyone who posts these

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

I had the free 10 on CF today at 13/2.

Its showing 75 in the account but I can only withdraw 35 and theres no option to withdraw to a card only bank transfer.

Wtf?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭UnitedIrishman

mdwexford wrote: »

Its showing 75 in the account but I can only withdraw 35 and theres no option to withdraw to a card only bank transfer.

Wtf?

I'd say it's a case of using the €10 x 4 times in order to withdraw much like Bet365 have. Don't get the Bank Transfer thing though, seeing as it says 'Visa' and other things at the bottom of the page.

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭minty16

Registered using that code but never got the 10 bob myself. From what the previous poster says seems a weird one.

Wtf?

Thats ridiculous :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,401 ✭✭✭✭cson

Worse here.

Backed HF with it and it won't let me withdraw any of it and even if I could that Bank Transfer is the only way to do it.

Should have expected this I suppose. You get nothing for nothing etc.

cson wrote: »
    Worse here.

Backed HF with it and it won't let me withdraw any of it and even if I could that Bank Transfer is the only way to do it.

Should have expected this I suppose. You get nothing for nothing etc.

Its funny they make it so easy for you to deposit money but when it comes to withdrawing your winnings they make it so hard/awkward, scumbags!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Ill be getting onto support tomorrow and will report back what they say.

I should surely be entitled to withdraw the 65 profit and tell them to stick their tenner bonus.

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭minty16

Ill be getting onto support tomorrow and will report back what they say.

I should surely be entitled to withdraw the 65 profit and tell them to stick their tenner bonus.

Dont be surprised if they make you bet the 10 euro 5 times before you can withdraw. Thats their rule on bonus cash, they could probably say the tenner is. Im not so pissed I didnt get the tenner anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

Wtf?

6.7. Unless provided otherwise, the entire bonus amount shall be used at least five times for betting purposes before requesting a withdrawal. Fixed odds bets and bets where the winnings are identical to the stakes (e.g., refund, 1.00 odds) shall not be considered. Should two or more bets on different results be assigned on the same event, only the stakes of the first bet assigned shall be set.

6.8. Upon withdrawal of all or a portion of the deposit for which a bonus was granted before the described betting turnover has been reached, the bonus shall be - even retrospectively - deducted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,401 ✭✭✭✭cson

Hootanany wrote: »

6.7. Unless provided otherwise, the entire bonus amount shall be used at least five times for betting purposes before requesting a withdrawal. Fixed odds bets and bets where the winnings are identical to the stakes (e.g., refund, 1.00 odds) shall not be considered. Should two or more bets on different results be assigned on the same event, only the stakes of the first bet assigned shall be set.

6.8. Upon withdrawal of all or a portion of the deposit for which a bonus was granted before the described betting turnover has been reached, the bonus shall be - even retrospectively - deducted.

Technically we could still flip it on 5 1/10 shots then?

Advertisement