Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

'At The Races' Online?

• 22-11-2010 11:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Hello...

Anyone have a link to watch 'At The Races' online.

Not interested in doing it through gambling/bookie sites, or indeed the official site where you have to pay and/or place bets to view the races.

Just a simple no fuss link.

Any suggestions gratefully accepted.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 496 ✭✭s-cogan

just set up a free at the races account(you'll need a british postal code, google them). you can watch all the racing you want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Ceefax

Thanks for the reply Scog

Maybe I should have specified that I'm interested in watching American racing.

I'm open to correction, but as far as I know their official site does not allow this for free.

I think you can view English and Irish racing only.

Am I wrong about that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

a free account is only good for watching races after the event

.............as I thought Mike, thanks.

I want to watch the channel live........and for free

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 496 ✭✭s-cogan

my mistake, sorry Ceefax.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭smartaform

Ceefax,

Perhaps your best bet would be go to the TVG website. Perhaps they might have links.
    I know there is one place you can watch - but does cost..
    Do you bet much on the USA Racing? I used to compile In running comments for one firm over there.

Thanks Smart,

As I say...............I'm looking for a free no fuss link.

I'm a time to time American racing gambler. When the mood takes me :)

........and when I can watch it for free!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Not what the OP was looking for but they have a €1.10 7 day trial on at the moment. You can cancel before you auto sign up to the €7 a month.

Might be worthwhile to sign up on St Stephens Day for the week if any racing manages to survive.
    As an introductory offer to new subscribers, we’re offering 7 days of fantastic live racing on attheraces.com for a super-low price of just 99p*. Available to UK and Irish-based race fans, the trial runs for seven days from sign-up before automatically rolling onto our regular monthly service for £5.99 (€6.99). Our Live Video service is streamed in Flash for a top-quality video experience with pictures as low as just two seconds behind the ATR satellite tv picture plus widescreen and full-screen viewing options.

To sign up to this offer:
    Login using the opposite panel and then click the 99p 7 Day Trial Access link.
    IMPORTANT INFORMATION
    * Irish subscription available for €1.10. All subscriptions will roll onto a rolling monthly subscription (£5.99 or €6.99) at the end of the seven-day period.
    ** Offer ends 23.59 Friday 31 December.
    *** At the end of the trial, unless the service is cancelled by you, you will become a Live Video subscriber on a £5.99/€6.99 per month rolling monthly contract. To cancel this agreement, simply send an email from the address you used to subscribe with the subject At The Races Cancellation to customerservices@performgroup.com.
    Use of Live Video is subject to Terms and Conditions.

http://www.attheraces.com/VideoConsole/

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭smartaform

Had a look at one service there recently - Racing Day, saw them on facebook... However havent checked to see if they are free or what..

Bluetonic and smartaform thanks for the suggestions

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,173 ✭✭✭hucklebuck

If you get Sky TV you get At The Races free, even if you just have the basic 11(or whatever) channels

Thanks hucklebuck.

Id refer you to the op though.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭alanfa

bet america.com

Thanks Alanfa,

I haven't signed up to it yet, but it looks like very much like what I was looking for.

Nice.

Advertisement