Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Daily Donkey" Users

Options
  • 08-11-2006 3:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Just wondering if anyone has followed the "Daily Donkey" tipster and to any success. His figures are impressive but where is the catch? Enquired about the "Automated Donkey" whereby bets are placed for you on Betfair and seems a little pricey but would be worth it if his run continued. Anyone ever tried it out or tried any of the 'Bots for automated betting?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭knighted_1

in my opinion these services are a good way to the poorhouse stats can be manipulated-plus it will make u lazy lol

the way forward for punters is these type of discussion boards where when u have a fancy or tip u can ask other members thier view or opinion and come to an informed discision

only my opinion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 wagerwell

Perhaps you are right. But it is hard to argue with the figures! Not sure how the figures can be manipulated as I have checked them over a period of months and everything seems to tally. Dunno really maybe just looking for a easy way to make a buck. I know, there is no such thing but I can dream.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭wb

wagerwell wrote:
    Perhaps you are right. But it is hard to argue with the figures! Not sure how the figures can be manipulated as I have checked them over a period of months and everything seems to tally. Dunno really maybe just looking for a easy way to make a buck. I know, there is no such thing but I can dream.

Hi wagerwell, Im not quite sure where you are getting the figures from but both his backing tips and laying tips show a loss as far as I can make out.

As far as I can see, his site is free, so there is no subscription involved.

Where did you get the figures?

http://www.racing-index.com/tipsters/performance-comparison.php

If you scroll down, you will find him or RI (12th from the end) click on his name, and have a look at the graph at the bottom of the page

• Registered Users Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭masterK

No offense Wagerwell but I'm always a little suspicious when somebody registers for a message board to tell us about a tipster service. Have you any connection to the site?

Advertisement