Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Traveling from Dublin to the Irish National Heritage Park

Options
  • 05-08-2018 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

What is the best way to get to the Irish National Heritage Park in Wexford from Dublin? It seems as though all of the buses from Dublin stop at Maldron Hotel Wexford, which is roughly a 20 min walk from the park. Whilst I have no qualms about walking the distance, there doesn't appear to be any footpaths along the way. Is there any transport from Wexford town centre to the park? If not, is it safe to walk along the guard rails?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Del.Monte

Bus or train to Wexford and get a taxi back - it won't break the bank.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Reese123

Thanks for replying. I thought about taking a taxi, but I wasn't sure if it would be okay to walk the distance.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭kmurph

If you have kids with you, then no way should you risk it. It's one of the main roads coming into town from Dublin so tends to be fairly busy and with no actual footpaths dangerous enough to walk.

Advertisement