Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'trampoline wars' FG Off Topic Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

OMG, sKeith, that's a terrible camera, but it got it, and a brilliant jail, but it didn't get it!!!

I'm obviously as good as Leonardo.

509820.PNG

I'm basically Picasso!

ZDmSCEg.png

How it got hedgehog from that....

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

quickbeam wrote: »
    This is my new favourite thing:

https://quickdraw.withgoogle.com/#

I had to draw a kangaroo, I dont know how it didnt think it was a dildo

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Kolido wrote: »
    Don't really get it, it tells you what to draw, you draw it, then it tells you what you've drawn?

I'm sure I'm missing something.

If you click on your images after the game ends it shows you how it made it out using images already drawn

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,724 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Ah, gutted it didn't get my excellent steak!

509866.png

Trigger wrote: »

ummm-no-gif-4.gif

YpPrJEE.png?1

We're making A.I. smarter with this, and ourselves...not. That will not backfire at all in the future, no siree :D

Roko's Basilisk

Scientists' prediction model of how this will go

No, but seriously this is it

I drew what I thought was a decent attempt at 'black cat'. It guessed 'asparagus'. >__<;

Trigger wrote: »

A surprising amount of my drawings end up looking like penises to be honest.

• Advertisement

Ah, gutted it didn't get my excellent steak!

That is indeed an excellent steak - and in only 20 seconds too! I found it needed to be on a plate before it recognised it as a steak, and mine was nowhere close as good as yours.

Edit: Oh, Stu's wasn't on a plate, so that disproves that theory. Never mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Given how brilliant these drawings are you should all definitely enter my ms paint game :D

Well that was a fun morning read

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Given how brilliant these drawings are you should all definitely enter my ms paint game :D

You gotta shill properly! Share the link to the thread! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Oh hey cool a link. Imma enter that!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,566 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

I found with that paint game that it doesn't like props. So if it asks you to draw a steak it's only looking at the shape of the steak, not the plate or the peas you put beside it. If it asks you to draw a hockey stick it doesn't want the person holding the stick, just the stick itself. It's very fickle.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

ZmyzxDE.png

The AI I got was terrible - and its definitely not down to my amazing drawing skills

No way, Deco! They're great drawings!

That zebra looks like something I would draw.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Lads how would ye go about hosting a ww game via houseparty. We're trying to find an alternative to quizzes! But some of our participants are in the same room using the same "houseparty" I can't think of an inconspicuous way for the wolves to nominate!

Lads how would ye go about hosting a ww game via houseparty. We're trying to find an alternative to quizzes! But some of our participants are in the same room using the same "houseparty" I can't think of an inconspicuous way for the wolves to nominate!

WhatsApp? Discord? Separately like

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Baggly wrote: »
    WhatsApp? Discord? Separately like

That's what I thought but like if you're playing via houseparty with the Lady of house Baggly and I ask the wolves to nominate and she starts texting you'll know its her... It might be insurmountable

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

That's what I thought but like if you're playing via houseparty with the Lady of house Baggly and I ask the wolves to nominate and she starts texting you'll know its her... It might be insurmountable

Get everyone to write something on a piece of paper, but wolves have to write somethings extra.

X-Name.

Do what we do at beers. Everyone covers eyes etc.... Wolves uncover... Etc etc

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Can't the host turn off people's video at will in Houseparty? Pretty sure they can in Zoom. That's your "night" phase, frees the wolves up to do things via other windows or their phones or what have you. But leave audio on so you can get suspicious of anyone who moves a muscle in a manner that their microphone detects.

I’m so sick of cooking. I cannot wait till I can book a table in a restaurant. Gonna be Italian cuisine for my first trip out.

What will you go for?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

I don't mind cooking, mostly because it means I'm not in work -_-

I don’t usually mind cooking and it’s been BBQs for the last week but sometimes it feels like such a chore.

• Advertisement

Lol me and Mr Molly have been discussing this for the past week. Where our first 'meal out' will be when this is over. It's like we're on a deserted island or something fantasising about food!

We've decided anyway that we're going to our favourite Indian restaurant The Jharna, then for a big dirty burger and milkshake in Bunsen, and then to a new steak restaurant we had been meaning to go to since it opened. Not all in the same night of course.

Advertisement