Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cabot financial & CCR

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 HollisB2021

Jim2007 wrote: »
    The only people who can remove a Tesco entry from the CCR is Tesco. From what you have told us it appears that Tesco sold the debt to Cabot. If that is correct then it should just be a matter of approaching them and pointing out their error and asking them to remove it.

In order to fix it, you are going to have to establish exactly what happened. I find it very hard to believe that one of these two organizations did not send you information on this at some point. Do a good search at home and make sure you have not got anything from them.

According to the information you provided Tesco are incorrectly reporting your credit status, it should be an easy fix to start with.

I'm going to contact them. Definitely nothing has come to us, except the letter the other day, which is a statement from June 2020. I have the ref and cc number for Tesco from the CCR report, so I'm going to call them to see tomorrow. Thanks for your advice, it's much appreciated.

Advertisement