Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tuesday 15th October

Options
  • 15-10-2019 1:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

I'm at Punchestown tomorrow so I'll get my bets up now, just finished with the study.

1.50 Leicester, Nashy, around 2.4-7/5 This is a lay bet for me and my best bet of the day. The name stout has the price so short be nothing special about the horse at all, I honestly just can't see it winning, I'll be gobsmacked if it wins. Some of the others seem closely matched so can't decide on a winner but as far as loss goes the fav Nashy.

2.05 Musselburgh, Le Chiffre, around 7/4. This is a good win bet for me. I've already got a few quid on. 2nd last time out, wasn't a great race by any means but I think it was a prep race for today. Seasony ran like a pig last time out and still won, won't happen tomorrow/today.

2.55 Leicester, Finoah, around 2/1'ish or a little bigger. This is a lay bet for me I can't see it winning. Last time it was running I heard it wasn't right, later in the day it was 'trying.'
    The horse is very awkward and after going through the race in fine detail I honestly just can't see it happening tomorrow.

4pm Leicester, Last Surprise, around 11/10. This is a very strong win bet for me. I already have some money on and was vying for my best bet of the day. They broke this horse in nice and easy and the form 'looks' mediocre but the horse is a machine and will be a good money spinner for them. In this weak race it will hack up.

5.30 Kempton, Tambourine Girl, around 11/8 and a strong lay bet for me, I can't see it winning. When I saw how short it was in the betting I had to laugh. Granted the race is very very weak but rather than the market 11/8, 6/1, 7/1, in my opinion it should be co favs around 100/30. Strong lay bet for me.

Tomorrow looks a cracking day to make a few quid. I've 2 @ Punchestown too but more than likely won't post them as will back/lay them close to the off 3pm and 3.30pm

Good luck

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,230 ✭✭✭munster87

Tambourine Girl drifted all the way out to 5/1 and still won!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

munster87 wrote: »
    Tambourine Girl drifted all the way out to 5/1 and still won!

When I saw it drifted out and still pissed in I had to laugh

• Registered Users Posts: 4,230 ✭✭✭munster87

BumperD wrote: »
    When I saw it drifted out and still pissed in I had to laugh

No laughing matter at this point. Just sad.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭Morgans

SonOfGoat wrote: »
    2.05 Musselburgh, Le Chiffre, around 7/4. This is a good win bet for me. I've already got a few quid on. 2nd last time out, wasn't a great race by any means but I think it was a prep race for today. Seasony ran like a pig last time out and still won, won't happen tomorrow/today.

As for the O'Meara clan using a 6K Thisk novice as a prep race for today's 4k race at Mussleburgh.....

Advertisement