Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Navan today

Options
  • 09-10-2019 10:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭

Zathura 3.05 has uninspiring form figures but has a better chance than 50/1 suggests. Had no chance last time when 22lbs out of the handicap in a premier curragh handicap it ran well to be beaten 12 lengths midfield. It ran over too far at Galway before that and it was out of the handicap again when beaten only two lengths at Cork in a better race than this. It was second back in August in Naas, finishing a nose ahead of Rag Tatter who's one of the front in the market today. Price looks all wrong here e w

In the one after former Railway winner Medicine Jack will adore the ground. Trip may be a little short but worth chancing. Singles and an e w double for massive payout

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭gazza1

Gone for Mi Esperanza in that 3.05 race.
    Finished 1L behind Face Off last run and is 2lbs better off. Was also 2nd over C&D in a similar h'cap around this time last year off 62 and runs off 54 today.Face off around 10/3 and ME 22's 5 places looks a bit of value there.
    GL

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

All about Doonard Prince for me in the 3.05!! Possible sign of a return to form last time makes him a huge price in these conditions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭Margate

3.05 polly douglas 14/1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Peintre Celebre

Quality stuff lads

• Registered Users Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

All about Doonard Prince for me in the 3.05!! Possible sign of a return to form last time makes him a huge price in these conditions.

What a shout, thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭gazza1

Great shout.
    Thought I had it 1 out but Doonard won well.
    Would have been a nice SF. Paid 291 !!

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭Earendil

Thought Steelyeyed looked worth a bop at 33s ew in the last.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

Cheers lads, a rarity but delighted.

Advertisement