Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Simotomo sh 60 problem

Options
  • 05-10-2019 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭

Hi guys i have a simotomo sh 60,but i have a problem when i boom in or out and curl the bucket at the same time it movement is seriously slow but when just doin one it works fine,i have changed the filters and put new hydrolic oil on and still no joy,also we have done a pressure test and we got 3500 psi,Would anyone know what the problem might be?Any info would be great.Thanks all

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

Arent the stick and bucket function on the same lever in the cab? Pull up the rubber cover on that lever just to check if there is any reason why in the direct forward back left right it pushes the pilots fine but in between it doest sit. It sound ridiculous I know but I would at least look, especially as it affects the same control stick. If it's not a physical issue at the lever then maybe its some sort of leak through or something in the valve chest. Maybe those splices are beside each other too and there is some way that it leaks past or something.

Advertisement