Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Media hype or Truth?

Options
  • 28-11-2011 6:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭

The media is so annoyingly exaggerated when it comes to our winter weather that we can't trust it anymore. I feel like I have to verify everything I read about possible snow here on boards. :rolleyes: at media hype.

http://www.newswireni.com/content/first-fall-snow-expected-weekend

LET'S GET PASTED!!!! Woooo!! Is it true? Is it true? Snow dancing so much my legs are starting to hurt. Pleaseohpleaseohpleeeeease snow :D:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Victor Meldrew

If there was a hint of anything in the offing, there would be a thread on it. I doubt you'll have anything of note in Derry given the silence on this forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭secrecy_ie

Looks like some wintry precipitation for Donegal tomorrow - according to met.ie...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

A chance of some snow in the north west over the coming week but outside of the Donegal hills and the Sperrins there shouldn't be anything of note

And yes, take anything you read on those sort of websites with a pinch of salt

Advertisement