Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

22 Ammo Shortage

Options
  • 08-01-2016 9:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭

So 18 months later, my dealer is still trying to get hold of lapua subsonics for me. Rang the wholesaler again yesterday to be told that not only do they not have any lapua subs, they have no .22 of any description as they cant get hold of it.
    Is anyone else hearing this? or is this a fob off by the Wholesaler as my dealer would be a small operator in terms of ordering ammo, etc.

Also does anybody know for certain if any dealers have lapua subs on the shelf, its Lapua specifically I am after!

Thanks in advance,
    S'Doc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭rsole1

So 18 months later, my dealer is still trying to get hold of lapua subsonics for me. Rang the wholesaler again yesterday to be told that not only do they not have any lapua subs, they have no .22 of any description as they cant get hold of it.
    Is anyone else hearing this? or is this a fob off by the Wholesaler as my dealer would be a small operator in terms of ordering ammo, etc.

Also does anybody know for certain if any dealers have lapua subs on the shelf, its Lapua specifically I am after!

Thanks in advance,
    S'Doc.

I recently bought CCI Standard, CCI Subs, Fiocchi Subs and Eley Subs and the shelfs seemed well stacked to me. Sounds like your man won't be in business long if he's nothing to sell.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Snake_Doctor

To be fair, selling ammo isn't his primary concern, he will order it in if a customer requests it. Aside from that I guess my main question is the lapua sub availability..

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jb88

Thanks in advance,
    S'Doc.

Paddy Fagan in GUNSHOP.IE - Might have some, or try Harbour Guns, ring some other Dealers - They are out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Snake_Doctor

jb88 wrote: »
    Paddy Fagan in GUNSHOP.IE - Might have some, or try Harbour Guns, ring some other Dealers - They are out there.
    Thanks for that....

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭intershoot

SK/Lapua stopped making the subs, the lines are too busy with other products, strange decision, but its their business. No problems getting any of the target range though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,032 ✭✭✭clivej

intershoot wrote: »
    SK/Lapua stopped making the subs, the lines are too busy with other products, strange decision, but its their business. No problems getting any of the target range though.

I can't find any reference to that statement!

Can you please provide a link to quantify your post??

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭intershoot

clivej wrote: »
    I can't find any reference to that statement!

Can you please provide a link to quantify your post??

A link???

We buy from Lapua (Nammo) and distribute, and we’ve been told that the last 12 months, that’s about as quantifiable as I can be!

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭The pigeon man

Advertisement