Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yoga summer holidays --- suggestions?

Options
  • 02-04-2013 12:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭

Hi everybody: I'm looking for recommendations for a yoga holiday, somewhere sunny. If anybody can recommend a place where they have been I'd be glad. Likewise, if anybody knows places that should be avoided...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭christeb

Took a trip to Bali last year - while not a dedicated yoga holiday per se, we did yoga almost every day. It was great to try different styles and be taught by some real experts. Ubud is the yoga hub there, it's a wonderful stuff and you can practice yoga very inexpensively while eating the most amazing food you've ever had.

It can be done on a relatively inexpensive budget, once you get over the €1k flights :) Budget 2 weeks to make it worth your while

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭girl2

Hello. YogaBelfast organise a trip to turkey every summer in July. You can opt for a 1 or 2 week stay. I know the teachers and they are really good, you wouldn't be disappointed with their teaching. I haven't ever been on the trip, but have spoken to several people who have and had a fantastic time.

Here is a link for you to have a look: http://www.yogabelfast.com/Yuvahol.html

Advertisement