Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Projector screen where to buy?

Options
  • 18-06-2020 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭

Any Irish seller appears to be out of stock of projector screens.

Can anyone please recommend where I can buy a 100inch to 120inch pull down screen?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭eddiem74

IrishHomer wrote: »
    Any Irish seller appears to be out of stock of projector screens.

Can anyone please recommend where I can buy a 100inch to 120inch pull down screen?

Did you check with Richersounds on here?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭theboss80

Lidl/Aldi (one of them) had them during the week

• Registered Users Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭larchielads

I bought a 6ft white blind from argos for 25 euro and hung it up. Just did it yesterday infact and im lovin me new projector and screen

• Registered Users Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

I want a 120 inch screen with manual pull down.

Richersounds 120 inch is very expensive over €500 and you call them to see if they have it.

Everywhere I check have no stock.

DID told me it would take six weeks! Their Optoma 120 inch is €300 and that's the most I'd be prepared to spend.

The blind cost me 25 quid and i get an 80 inch screen from a 6ft blind. My tv is 55inch 4k lg cost me bones of 600 euro.

My 1080p 60hz projector cost about 280 delivery and 25 for blind. Gettin a bigger screen for half the price not 4k but who cares

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

The blind cost me 25 quid and i get an 80 inch screen from a 6ft blind. My tv is 55inch 4k lg cost me bones of 600 euro.

My 1080p 60hz projector cost about 280 delivery and 25 for blind. Gettin a bigger screen for half the price not 4k but who cares
    Where did you buy the blind? It would get me started I was hoping to have something before Sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭eddiem74

I want a 120 inch screen with manual pull down.

Richersounds 120 inch is very expensive over €500 and you call them to see if they have it.

Everywhere I check have no stock.

DID told me it would take six weeks! Their Optoma 120 inch is €300 and that's the most I'd be prepared to spend.

Did you call Richersounds or reach out to them via boards to see what they had or could get?

https://www.richersounds.com/tv-projectors/tv-accessories/projector-screens/optoma-ds-9120mga.html

https://www.richersounds.com/tv-projectors/tv-accessories/projector-screens/sapp-sws270wsf.html

• Company Representative Posts: 9,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Guys, @Eddie,

thanks for the 'thanks'

We dont normally post in non-RICHERSOUNDS threads but..

we can do 1 122" manual with slow retract at £248 with £20 delivery - we don't hold them in stock ( as they are damn awkward) , but looks like Sapphire do have them in stock..

http://www.sapphireav.com/Sapphire-Aluminum-Slow-Retraction-Manual-Screen-Viewing-Area-2700mm-x-1518mm-with-channel-fix-brackets-Approx-Case-Dimensions-L-2878mm-x-H-96mm-x-D-91mm_p_137.html

If you are on a tighter budget and could settle for a 92" branded screen - check out the Optoma DS9092 - available from stock at just 129€ inc delivery..

Drop us a mail anytime or give us a call..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Where did you buy the blind? It would get me started I was hoping to have something before Sunday

Sorry only gettin back now, but got blind in argos 25euro click and collect. White black out blind

Advertisement