Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opening a new PayPal account in Ireland

Options
  • 03-10-2020 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I’m having an absolute nightmare trying to open a new PayPal account. I closed my UK account down and try to open a new one but every time I do my email Address keeps popping up and tells me to log in. I can’t login because it’s closed and it won’t let me open a new one. I’ve tried to ring PayPal but they said my query can be sorted out in the help section but before I can get into the help section I have to login and before I can email them I have to login. So I downloaded the PayPal app and all was going well but it won’t recognise my Irish postcode And yet it is definitely correct. Can anyone advise me please?

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement