Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamsat score for veterinary

Options
  • 22-08-2020 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hi all, I'm sitting gamsat in Sept but I'm unsure what I'm aiming for. UCD says that entry is based on gamsat and experience ranked. Does anyone know what a successful score in the past has been? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Stranger_Ings

I think a score of 50 will get you in. You just need to pass it basically. 50 is extremely achievable so I wouldn't be too worried

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭LSP

Hello, I got in with a score of low to mid fifties - very achievable. I think they look more at your experience etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Blackboot

I hope I can get some experience. I have no veterinary experience but loads of other animal experience. I wonder will I find it difficult to get vet experience in these covid times.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Michael98

Hi Blackboot just wondering was your application successful since I have applied for entry to the grad veterinary in sept 2022 and was wondering what score in the gamsat is required and if experience was taking into consideration. this is due to the fact i have ample experience working in a veterinary practice however, its the gamsat i am most worried about.

Advertisement