Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Headspace and VHI reimbursement

Options
  • 20-10-2020 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭

Hello

Someone mentioned to me that you can get a reimbursement for headspace premium through the vhi, is this true and if so what does it amount to?

Many thanks
    Omt

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭rubberdungeon

Hello

Someone mentioned to me that you can get a reimbursement for headspace premium through the vhi, is this true and if so what does it amount to?

Many thanks
    Omt

I just Googled it and saw this on their website

Develop a daily mindfulness practice to help with better sleep, lower anxiety and decrease stress to help your mental health. Enjoy daily meditations as short as one minute, gentle stretching exercises and much more to help you build an everyday mindfulness habit. Vhi now offers €30 off an annual subscription to either Headspace or Calm apps. Applies to subscriptions on or after 1st May 2020.

https://www.vhi.ie/emotional-wellbeing

• Registered Users Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭One More Toy

Sorry I meant to put this is requests - can a mod delete please

Advertisement