Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Next intake 2019......

Options
  • 11-07-2019 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Hi all I’m from 2018 campaign & after meeting with my local super yesterday I have everything done & dusted!! He is hopeful that I’ll hear about an offer in the next couple of weeks for the next intake! Here’s hoping... Best of luck to everyone & hope it’s going well.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Horsebox88

Yep same here lad. Looking forward to it. Roll on a tremendous career ahead of us!

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Hot_Fuzz

Tmac35 wrote: »
    Hi all I’m from 2018 campaign & after meeting with my local super yesterday I have everything done & dusted!! He is hopeful that I’ll hear about an offer in the next couple of weeks for the next intake! Here’s hoping... Best of luck to everyone & hope it’s going well.

Fingers crossed fella, think there are 6 or 7 here of us waiting for that offer at this stage ;) haha

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Tmac35

Hot_Fuzz wrote: »
    Fingers crossed fella, think there are 6 or 7 here of us waiting for that offer at this stage ;) haha

Good to know ðŸ‘

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Hoopy1888

From 2017 Campaign. File with the Commission office since March. Haven't a breeze what's going on??? PCT and Medical done May last year

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭OscarKilo

Hoopy1888 wrote: »
    From 2017 Campaign. File with the Commission office since March. Haven't a breeze what's going on??? PCT and Medical done May last year

That’s the shelf life on them? Every 2 years or year?

• Advertisement

OscarKilo wrote: »
    That’s the shelf life on them? Every 2 years or year?

Was told by HRM its 2 years

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Carthy2019

Any one any update with the next Intake is it October or is that all rumors?

Carthy2019 wrote: »
    Any one any update with the next Intake is it October or is that all rumors?

Called Today and the young lad said Nov

• Registered Users Posts: 20 TourDriven7

Next intake is october. Induction is last two weeks in october and it starts then in november. Offers start going out from 6 weeks before the first induction week. Former trainee filled me in on this who passed out in June 19

• Registered Users Posts: 14,512 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

'Former trainee filled me in':rolleyes:

There's two intakes in the college atm and they'll never have three there, the classroom space etc. isn't there anymore. Next passing out is the end of November,nobody else will be in before then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 Carthy2019

It’s going around induction 5th of November??

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Hot_Fuzz

Induction mid November for an early December start would make sense so, that’s what I’m hearing..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 SHIELDSRED

My Induction start 18th November. Training starts 25th. Not sure of there is an induction week before the week of the 18th. If you haven't had an offer yet. They go out on Friday by all accounts, which is when I got mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Cmckenn

SHIELDSRED wrote: »
    My Induction start 18th November. Training starts 25th. Not sure of there is an induction week before the week of the 18th. If you haven't had an offer yet. They go out on Friday by all accounts, which is when I got mine.

There is a thread full of info for the next intake. Offers came out for the 11th November too for induction. And I got my offer on Wednesday morning so friday is not the only day and closer to the time they could come out any day of the week. Well done on your offer, it’s a great relief

Advertisement