Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€10 off €15 order Uber Eats (new customers only)

Options
  • 12-10-2019 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭

Walking around Saint Stephen's Green got handed a voucher for Uber Eats - the voucher has a generic code so shouldn't be limited in use.

Relevant T&Cs are that it's for first time users only and it expires 31/10/2019.

Code is septeatsir6j103

Hope that's useful to some nom nom :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,462 ✭✭✭sioda

Thanks op

• Registered Users Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Thirdfox

Do let me know if it works for you - I haven't tried it myself yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 JeanieJo

Just used it there no problem. Just waiting on the curry as we speak. Thanks again!

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭thenightman

Similar offer a few weeks back and the two separate places I tried cancelled my order.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,166 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Got a giant spice box for cheap, thanks OP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,618 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Similar offer a few weeks back and the two separate places I tried cancelled my order.

Why?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭green123

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Why?

Don't know about this deal but i have read on here that some of these delivery companies want the restaurant to take the hit for these deals.

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭Solaris10

https://www.ubereats.com/en-IE/dublin/food-delivery/bullet-duck-%26-dumplings/yAAAvIE-RkysQ4B7KbJ2YA/
    Meat Only Dishes
    Half Roast Duck
    €20.80

https://bulletrestaurantco.ie/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/bullet-menu-with-time1.pdf
    MEAT ONLY DISHES 明爐燒臘
    Roast Duck
    脆皮燒鴨 Whole 全隻 €26 Half 半隻 €15

Uber €20.80 - bullet-duck €15

€5.80 more than the restaurant price

where is that €10 offer ???? from uber

thanks for this post Thirdfox

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭Miike

Solaris10 wrote: »
    https://www.ubereats.com/en-IE/dublin/food-delivery/bullet-duck-%26-dumplings/yAAAvIE-RkysQ4B7KbJ2YA/
    Meat Only Dishes
    Half Roast Duck
    €20.80

https://bulletrestaurantco.ie/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/bullet-menu-with-time1.pdf
    MEAT ONLY DISHES 明爐燒臘
    Roast Duck
    脆皮燒鴨 Whole 全隻 €26 Half 半隻 €15

Uber €20.80 - bullet-duck €15

€5.80 more than the restaurant price

where is that €10 offer ???? from uber

thanks for this post Thirdfox

Actually not uncommon practice for things to be higher priced on UE because they charge 30% commission +VAT to restaurants on each order. Compared with JE's 13% (negotiable) rate

• Registered Users Posts: 1,573 ✭✭✭WhiteMemento9

Thanks this seems to work with meal deals. I just order a 12" pizza, two sides and two drinks for 8 quid delivered :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,736 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

Eat before you ride
    We won’t just take you where you need to go, we’ll make sure you don’t arrive hungry. Unlock your Uber Eats promo.

Download Uber Eats

50% off your first order.
    Enter this special code in the Uber Eats app to unlock your promo.

tryeatsir50

*Ts & Cs apply. Get 50% off your first order with Uber Eats. Use promo code: TRYEATSIR50. Valid until 07/11/2019 with a maximum discount of €15 Ireland Ts & Cs: Offer available until 11:55pm on 7 November 2019. Valid on one (1) order made via the Uber Eats app in the Republic of Ireland. Must spend a minimum of €5 to receive the discount excluding the delivery fee and will only receive a maximum discount of €15. To be eligible for the promotion, apply code TRYEATSIR50 in the Uber Eats app at the checkout before completing your order. First time users only. Must receive this email directly from Uber Eats to qualify. Read more here: https://www.uber.com/en-GB/newsroom/uk-eater-discount-terms-and-conditions

• Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Eat before you ride
    We won’t just take you where you need to go, we’ll make sure you don’t arrive hungry. Unlock your Uber Eats promo.

Download Uber Eats

50% off your first order.
    Enter this special code in the Uber Eats app to unlock your promo.

tryeatsir50

*Ts & Cs apply. Get 50% off your first order with Uber Eats. Use promo code: TRYEATSIR50. Valid until 07/11/2019 with a maximum discount of €15 Ireland Ts & Cs: Offer available until 11:55pm on 7 November 2019. Valid on one (1) order made via the Uber Eats app in the Republic of Ireland. Must spend a minimum of €5 to receive the discount excluding the delivery fee and will only receive a maximum discount of €15. To be eligible for the promotion, apply code TRYEATSIR50 in the Uber Eats app at the checkout before completing your order. First time users only. Must receive this email directly from Uber Eats to qualify. Read more here: https://www.uber.com/en-GB/newsroom/uk-eater-discount-terms-and-conditions

just tried that code, didnt work :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭Blut2

just tried that code, didnt work :/

"uberfreebiecred" seems to be working - I used it last night as a new customer code and got 10euro off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 couponguy

I was in town today and a guy was handing out Uber eats coupons. It seemed quite good so I thought I’d send it in here. €10 off when you spend €15 or more. Your man said that it’s for first orders only and can only be used in Ireland. The expiry date is the 31 Dec 2020 which is fairly class as well. I’ll just leave yous with the code then, it worked for me so should work for yous too.
    eats-10o63fui

• Registered Users Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭Smiles35

Tried that code above and it's not working.

Advertisement