Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Painting quote (I know I know, how longs a piece of string?)

Options
  • 14-10-2019 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭

Anyone got a rough idea (and indeed any referrals to someone would be great!) of cost for below?

small (900 sq) house internally?

1) Front room
    2) Hallway

3) small toilet room(like TINY)
    4) Kitchen
    5) stairs/landing
    6) bathroom
    7) 3 bedrooms

I've got the paints already for the house, but understand if they'd rather use their own?

It is a small house (as evidenced by square feet) but understand still a fair bit of work. Things that might cause issues:

1) some walls have part popcorn/textured effect. I hate it myself but hey could imagine removing it a pain, so guessing can be painted same colour white?

2) For freshness prob looking at ceiling to be painted, as well as inside the windows (before I put blinds up).

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭dok_golf

You were right with "how long is a piece of string". Just with regards to a small (tiny) toilet room, I charge heftily for these as they are a pain in the ass to access all areas.

Advertisement