Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spirit Of Rag Week

Options
  • 25-02-2013 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭

Hello
    I have to do an assignment on the spirit of rag week, my instructions are to capture images of the spirit of rag week.
    However I have no idea what the spirit of rag week is.

So i would like to hear other peoples opinions on what the spirit of rag week is.

I am a student at W.I.T. if that makes any difference

Thanking You

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

The "spirit of rag week" places most emphasis on the "spirit" part - and lots of it. And not just spirits, there's beer, wine and other funny stuff too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭Corkbah

why not goto some of the many ragweek events to try capture whats happening to get some of the "spirit of ragweed...ahem ...ragweek "

its generally fun and mischievous behaviour ...coupled with alcohol.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Mostly empty lecture halls from my experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

Mutant wrote: »
    Hello
    I have to do an assignment on the spirit of rag week, my instructions are to capture images of the spirit of rag week.
    However I have no idea what the spirit of rag week is.

So i would like to hear other peoples opinions on what the spirit of rag week is.

I am a student at W.I.T. if that makes any difference

Thanking You

Here .... http://www.thejournal.ie/number-of-people-arrested-in-unofficial-rag-week-celebrations-in-galway-800620-Feb2013/

Advertisement