Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with DA appeal

Options
  • 01-03-2019 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

Hi,

I was refused DA yesterday. I was told while there is a level of incapacity, I wasn’t restricted from taking up work.

When I applied for DA, I supplied 4 A4 pages detailing & explaining exactly what my illness feels like on a day to day basis.

Sadly, I was denied & now need help wording a successful appeal if anyone can help please who’s been in this situation.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭cassid

I just applied for my son.

I wrote two reports, one of all his medical problems and one about the extra care additional to a typical child. 10 pages each. I had about 15 medical reports from different consultants and submitted a sample of therapies he attend and a list of all his drugs. It would fit into a standard envelope.

You may need to add a little more. You can appeal of course but I would ring the section in Sligo and ask why it was not accepted. There is a fb group called dca warriors, hook up with them.

You could also contact a disability advocate to help with your appeal

Advertisement