Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Lingus Check in

Options
  • 12-06-2019 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭

I am flying with Aer Lingus to Paris CDG in July, I usually go with Ryanair so I’m not used to AL, I checked in today online but got no boarding pass, they did not ask for passport details, do I have to check in again at the airport ? Should I allow more time before my flight?
    It must be 10 years since I flew with our flag carrier

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,150 Mod ✭✭✭✭Locker10a

You can check in online, on the app, at the airport self service kiosk, or at the check in desk all free of charge.
    Online check in opens 30 hours before departure.
    All of this information is readily available on their website

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭Bebop

Thanks for your reply Locker10a

I was using a Tablet to check in on the AL website, which is not very practical, I should have used the App.
    I was able to go back and choose the option “reprint boarding pass” this solves my problem, I also put in Passport details, so I’m all set!

Advertisement