Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheap frisbees for school

Options
  • 31-01-2012 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭

have a few frisbees in my 5th class and the lads love them but we cracked a lot of them while out today. so i'm looking to stock up on some frisbees but price is the issue so i'm looking to stock up on as many as i can at as low as possible price! i'm in the cork area so any shops around here or any websites that sell them cheap??
    thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭gearoidof

Hey Bungaro,

I know a guy who can sell you some proper Ultimate Frisbee quality Frisbees for €6 if that's what you're looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭bungaro79

cheers gearoid but that a bit too rich for my class budget! saw ones for €2 in smyths so might go with them

That's a shame. Ah well.

If you're ever interested in teaching your kids about Ultimate Frisbee, I know there are some people who'll do a free taster session, want contact details?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

I think UCC Ultimate sell frisbee's for a 5er each to school kids..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭bungaro79

gearoidof wrote: »
    That's a shame. Ah well.

If you're ever interested in teaching your kids about Ultimate Frisbee, I know there are some people who'll do a free taster session, want contact details?

yeah sure pm the details on and i'll run it by the principal, cheers!

• Advertisement

Sure thing, I PM'd you there

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Dave McE

Any idea on how to get one from thee UCC Ulimate Fribee team ?

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭TheDrog

Dave McE wrote: »
    Any idea on how to get one from thee UCC Ulimate Fribee team ?

https://sites.google.com/site/uccskulltimate/contact-us

Advertisement