Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Radio X

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,631 ✭✭✭its_steve116

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭GiftGrub100

Ellis and John have gone to BBC Radio 5 for a Friday afternoon show !!

End of an era start of a new one

Surely time to get a certain Mr Russell Brand back on the radio with Matt Morgan and G.

Ellis and John have gone to BBC Radio 5 for a Friday afternoon show !!

End of an era start of a new one

Surely time to get a certain Mr Russell Brand back on the radio with Matt Morgan and G.
    599babba8c6b02ed210b731fef1c9b9f.jpg

4pm - 5pm
    The Stone Roses Full And Uninterrupted

To celebrate 30 years since the release of The Stone Roses' self-title debut album, Radio X will play the LP in full - and uninterrupted! Tell us your Roses memories @RadioX

7pm - 9pm
    The Stone Roses X-Plored

John Kennedy hosts a special programme marking thirty years since the release of The Stone Roses' debut album.

Someone's off next Sunday morning - I think Jack Wood is usually on at said time. If they get someone to cover his slot, it will be interesting to see who. Maybe it will be Rich Wolfenden, the Scouse guy who has been doing cover since Xmas?

Also, perhaps mistakenly, it says that Ross Buchanan, who left recently, is on on Friday.

Someone's off next Sunday morning - I think Jack Wood is usually on at said time. If they get someone to cover his slot, it will be interesting to see who. Maybe it will be Rich Wolfenden, the Scouse guy who has been doing cover since Xmas?
    Update: Issy Panayis is doing the honours.

Comedians Ed Gamble and Matthew Crosby are joining Radio X to present a new Sunday morning 8am-11am show from this weekend.

[Partial deletion; Edited by ATNM! 13/06/19]

• Advertisement

Both Ed and Matthew have covered for Elis and/or John in the past before. Nice of them to get their own show.

It's all about Noel Gallagher (and his High Flying Birds) on Saturday the 15th - Gordon Smart will be joined by him for a special show at 7pm, and at 8pm they are covering his show at Heaton Park.

Absolute Radio has signed former Radio X presenter Ross Buchanan to present weekend breakfast.

Mod- some of this post has been deleted.

Steve -- you've posted an awful lot of content promoting Radio X/ its hosts. Perhaps you're a fan, but we don't need presenters' bios.

If I were really cynical, I'd be hoping to see less content promoting this station/ its hosts from you in future

-ATNM!

Absolute Radio has signed former Radio X presenter Ross Buchanan to present weekend breakfast.

Mod- some of this post has been deleted.

Steve -- you've posted an awful lot of content promoting Radio X/ its hosts. Perhaps you're a fan, but we don't need presenters' bios.

If I were really cynical, I'd be hoping to see less content promoting this station/ its hosts from you in future

-ATNM!

That post was copied and pasted from radiotoday.co.uk and I never thought of deleting the irrelevant information. I would like to point out that I have no affiliation personally with Radio X and apologise for any mistakes I may have made.

That post was copied and pasted from radiotoday.co.uk and I never thought of deleting the irrelevant information. I would like to point out that I have no affiliation personally with Radio X and apologise for any mistakes I may have made.
    That's fair enough. We do ask that people comment on any content as opposed to copying and pasting it, but clearly this was just an oversight and thanks for the clarification.

Advertisement