Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quartz Granite or Marble

Options
  • 07-06-2019 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,586 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I do a bit of leather craft. One of the tools used is a small thick enough slab (300mm x 300mm x 40mm) - a hard even smooth surface.

Any ideas where I could pick up something like this for a good price?

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,122 ✭✭✭Dr_Colossus

Where abouts are you based. 40mm would be thicker than most kitchen worktops but here's a previous recommendation I made a number of months ago:

"I've been looking for three small cut stone pieces for a shower and was limited to 20mm for the window sill. Tried 6 different places in the greater Dublin region and by far the most reasonable and also previously recommended here was Atelier Stone near the Walkingstown roundabout (http://www.atelierstone.ie/) Finally made my way out to them today with templates and an impressive set up and great customer service."

The completed works were exactly to spec and a great fit.

Advertisement