Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

2006 Alfa Brera

Options
  • 15-06-2019 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭

Hi
    <snip>

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭boombang

Honest ad. I wouldn't feel my time was being wasted going to look at that. The condition of the wheel rims might be something I'd like to see in the photos. Also, I'd be asking when in 2018 it was parked. I'm not in the market for a car, but those after the observations that come to mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,118 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Way too honest an ad so many red flags there you wouldn't be bothered calling, the Google equivalent of apple car play is android auto.
    A lot of car for the money if it just didn't sound so bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭boombang

I'd be more inclined to view a car if I know the seller is giving me the info that would save me a trip if I was expecting to find a minter.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭Effects

Lovely car for 850!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

This forum doesn't allow separate threads for sales, use this.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement