Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help creche or childminders dunshaughlin

Options
  • 07-12-2018 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭

Hi all,

We are moving to dunshaughlin around April 2019, we have two kids one 5 and one 1 and a half years old.
    I have looked for creche in dunshaughlin and found two which are sandys and lagore community creche. Problem is one does not have space until June 2020 other until 2021.
    The oldest will be going into senior infants in Sept 2019 so we need a creche/childminders that drop and pick up from school.

If a anyone could let me know if I have missed any creche or have any advise to help use out or were I would start for a child minder.

We are moving to the willows and there will be a creche build there but I can not get a straight answer form anyone when it is to be open.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭maik3n

List of providers covering the Dunshaughlin area.
    http://www.mccc.ie/childcare_provider_list.aspx?AreaID=7

Not listed but starting in Dunshaughlin in 2019
    http://www.facebook.com/kidzrkidz.childcare

• Registered Users Posts: 2,720 ✭✭✭niallb

Might be worth looking at or asking on some of the local Facebook noticeboards as well.
    This is one of several. Best of luck!

Dunshaughlin Culmullen Dunsany Drumree Notice Board.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 gracie8bb

Had anyone any dealing with fonthill in clonee - hoping to put my child there and haven’t heard any reports so I suppose that’s good!

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Nemecis

I read the other day that it will be ready in 5 years from now!

Delboy007 wrote: »
    Hi all,

We are moving to dunshaughlin around April 2019, we have two kids one 5 and one 1 and a half years old.
    I have looked for creche in dunshaughlin and found two which are sandys and lagore community creche. Problem is one does not have space until June 2020 other until 2021.
    The oldest will be going into senior infants in Sept 2019 so we need a creche/childminders that drop and pick up from school.

If a anyone could let me know if I have missed any creche or have any advise to help use out or were I would start for a child minder.

We are moving to the willows and there will be a creche build there but I can not get a straight answer form anyone when it is to be open.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Delboy007

Nemecis wrote: »
    I read the other day that it will be ready in 5 years from now!

Hi

What it will be 5 years until the creche at the willows will not be ready for anothert 5 years, were you read this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Nemecis

Did you manage to find a creche ?

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Delboy007

Nemecis wrote: »
    Did you manage to find a creche ?

I sure did, got one in dunshaughlin called cookies, it is a great one, the kids love it

Advertisement