Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Living in Beaufort Abbey

Options
  • 17-02-2021 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi all,

I'm considering renting an apartment in Beaufort Abbey, Navan, and I'm wondering what the apartments themselves are like (i.e. build quality etc.), and what the area is like to live in (i.e. access to public transport, shops, anti-social behaviour, etc.).

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 navandude

eoghangh wrote: »
    Hi all,

I'm considering renting an apartment in Beaufort Abbey, Navan, and I'm wondering what the apartments themselves are like (i.e. build quality etc.), and what the area is like to live in (i.e. access to public transport, shops, anti-social behaviour, etc.).

Thanks in advance!

I don't know what the apartments are like, but the location is only a short walk from the centre of town and the correct side of the town for the main bus routes towards Dublin or Kells. There are also decent convenience stores closer if you only needed a few bits.

I hope this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 15,271 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Viewed apartments there years ago, rather nice. Small enough community in there

Advertisement