Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Legend Cover?

• 26-04-2010 9:45am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 187 ✭✭

Hi, I got a legend on meteor ( don't think e need the desire as my use is surfing/e-mail only..)
    but I am not finding anything towards accessories, looks like everything is gone towards the desire,

any thoughts ? just looking for a jelly skin or so.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,871 ✭✭✭budhabob

Murilloinf wrote: »
    Hi, I got a legend on meteor ( don't think e need the desire as my use is surfing/e-mail only..)
    but I am not finding anything towards accessories, looks like everything is gone towards the desire,

any thoughts ? just looking for a jelly skin or so.

I'm thinking of buying a legend too based on your criteria also. Had a look at different places but they only seem to have leather cases etc. Anyone know if jelly skins are available?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 433 ✭✭flynnduism

There's no proper ones from HTC yet, but a few unoffical ones have started to pop up on eBay.

I'm leaning towards this one:

attachment.php?attachmentid=112178&stc=1&d=1272376578

http://cgi.ebay.ie/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320522615736&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

Why did you buy an aluminium unibody phone if you're just going to cover it up with silicone?

The whole point of the phone is that it looks nice, covering it with ugly black silicone is pointless tbh.

If you want to protect a phone like that it would be best to get something like an InvisibleShield screen and body protector.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 433 ✭✭flynnduism

The whole point of the phone is that it looks nice, covering it with ugly black silicone is pointless tbh.

Maybe for you - I went with the Legend based on spec, price and size. Having broken iPods and Phones in the past through accidents and drops, there's no way I'm going to risk a €500 gadget meeting a similar fate

Taking an extra step to protect it makes sense, covering the body isn't ideal but for me it's about practicality & longevity rather than appearance

Advertisement