Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Irish based online detailing gear?

• 21-01-2021 11:20am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,190 ✭✭✭

UK is proving a bust for ordering anything, so who are people using based here in Ireland?

Anyone used Washme.ie? Prices look good, plenty of BH product and based in Cork.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭crasy dash

UK is proving a bust for ordering anything, so who are people using based here in Ireland?

Anyone used Washme.ie? Prices look good, plenty of BH product and based in Cork.

Used him myself lately due to the same reason.Ordered late sunday night and it arrived on Tuesday very well packaged I was impressed by that alone.
    Have no problem using Pascal again in the future he is on FB so contact him there with any questions you might have.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,190 ✭✭✭Stallingrad

Cheers Crasy, just ordered a few things, free delivery too. Saved a lot compared to Post Brexit UK pricing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭crasy dash

Cheers Crasy, just ordered a few things, free delivery too. Saved a lot compared to Post Brexit UK pricing.

That's the thing Brexit has levelled the prices compared to the UK which is only a good thing for local businesses.

Indeed, local businesses hopefully getting a boost from all this.

It's shipped already, delighted with that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭Gavman84

DND detailing are also based in Cork and have an online shop too. I use them all the time as the shop is near me. Really good lads and have great products and knowledge.

• Advertisement

Big thumbs up for Pascale at washme.ie. First time ordering and 36 hours later everything delivered. That first online experience is so crucial, and I've had a few shocking experiences recently so this was a relief and a pleasure. Local business just makes it that bit sweeter. You can see they are putting in the effort. Highly recommended.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

D&D in Cork

ADBL in Offaly

Cleancar (pirategarage) in Wexford

Reflect Autocare in Dublin

Autopia in Dublin

Blok51 in NI (I presume ordering from the North is almost the same)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 752 ✭✭✭TheBigGreen

Just bought the AUTOGLYM POLAR TRIO SET from washme.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭SomeGuyCalledMi

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,801 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Just bought the AUTOGLYM POLAR TRIO SET from washme.ie

What Lance do you use?
    They have a great deal on the AG Polar Blaster too.

I’m upgrading my cheap eBay Foam Lance and just ordered the AG one as it gets good reviews online and from local groups. I would have bought the set only k can’t add more product to my car wash shelf :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭naulpolan

I’ve always found Larry at (pirategarage.ie) to be great. He is one of the country’s longest running detailers and he sells the products that he uses himself and he is always a mine of information on the products and how to get the most from them. (I am not connected to him in any way btw)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

Larry is a gent. I used buy all my Gtechniq from him back in the day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,050 ✭✭✭✭cena

D&D in Cork

ADBL in Offaly

Cleancar (pirategarage) in Wexford

Reflect Autocare in Dublin

Autopia in Dublin

Blok51 in NI (I presume ordering from the North is almost the same)

Autopia is roscommon based not dublin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,026 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

I used wash me recently, made an order around 2pm and it arrived the next day. Can't fault that kind of service. Would definitely use them again

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,801 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

PsychoPete wrote: »
    I used wash me recently, made an order around 2pm and it arrived the next day. Can't fault that kind of service. Would definitely use them again

I got a 5L drum of the Adbl Yeti Snow Foam this week from Paschal. Will deffo use again.

Advertisement