Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lets start a story....

Options
  • 16-12-2010 2:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭

This has the potetial to be very funny. Just add one line to continue the story, other than that, no rules.

John was walking along the road when he saw a big white van....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

The End

• Registered Users Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭Renn

Fwiw, the only reason I opened this thread was to add you to my ignore list.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

• Registered Users Posts: 33,016 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

of which looked like Brian Cowen naked...

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Anyone in Here see my Chicken ?

21/25

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,026 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

I eated it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

Your chicken is to the left of the cabin, at the back of the house, near the pond, but I'm afraid I have to tell you it has been eaten by a fox. My condolences.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,204 ✭✭✭FoxT

..That was the same fox that nibbled a bit of Oscars leg but then let him go so he could eat the horrible bullyboy fat wabbits. He was hungry a few nights later & didnt want to eat Oscar so he went for the chicken instead.

Oscar's doing great BTW. Himself & the fox are great mates & sometimes the fox carries him on his back. His mam always makes him wear a helmet, and she's given him a lil wabbit Ninja sword as well. So even though he has a bit of a gimp he looks fly.

Oscar & the fox are a deadly combo. More on this in due course, but probably on another thread....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

Ooooooooooooooooooh that is so cool! A little wabbit ninja sword :o Delighted that little Oscar is getting on well despite his limpingness!c

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

I eated it

You Fiend, I hope you sh1t feathers

21/25

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Suddenly, sNarah! Thousands of her!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

Advertisement