Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Does the smell of my hair make you hungry?

• 25-11-2010 7:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭

Well.......... does it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

No - but the smell of that cabbage and salmon coming from your window is though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

That's not cabbage and salmon, it's rohypnol and cupcakes. Want?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

The smell of your hair makes me hungry for brainz...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

I eat you with some beans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

It depends what does your hair smell like :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Like a sunny summer morning, beside a bacon factory.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Apples ?

there was an old woman from Rhyde
    who ate 49 apples and died
    the apples fermented inside the lamented
    and made cider insider her inside

Advertisement