Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CIPD Diploma in HRM

Options
  • 02-08-2017 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

I'm thinking of pursuing the CIPD Diploma in HRM. Just looking to get some feedback/info on workload, exams, etc. if anybody has any?
    TIA

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Sparks15 wrote: »
    I'm thinking of pursuing the CIPD Diploma in HRM. Just looking to get some feedback/info on workload, exams, etc. if anybody has any?
    TIA

I was just at a presentation today in work about it. Looks a good course.

Were looking at the foundation course and then the diploma which is a further 3 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭dmm82

I was just at a presentation today in work about it. Looks a good course.

Were looking at the foundation course and then the diploma which is a further 3 days.

Hi when you say a further three days how does this work? Im planning on doing the certificate course then leading into the diploma and then (Hopefully) into the degree :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Bride2beee

Hi... I am just wondering if anyone has any info on the CIPD diploma in NCI. I've just been accepted for September.

Advertisement