Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

That I am a Celebrity show is absolute rubbish. The two idiots hosting it should be

• 20-11-2019 10:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,299 ✭✭✭✭
    Ms

Done for crimes against humanity and against animals. They are sick and anyone who participates or watches it is sick too.
    If I had my way they would all be shot although that would be too good for them. A slow painful death might be better for them all.

Its a waste of time, of T.V its absolutely the lowest of the low pure and utter garbage.

I think if someone watches this rubbish they need to go get there mind examined as its not right.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Ant and Dec. The only pair of tits you're going to see on I'm a Celeb.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

You've watched it so?

Vote with your feet, Watch something else.

sligojoek wrote: »
    Ant and Dec. The only pair of tits you're going to see on I'm a Celeb.

Bet ya wouldn’t say no to their bank balances.

I think they are great. Loved em since Byker Grove.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

TIL: I am sick.

Oops

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,953 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Oh dear , I may go get my head checked so ...

After I finish watching tonight's show :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

giphy.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,155 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Mam of 4 wrote: »

Wait for me . After the show ends of course .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,761 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

has yer wan from Eastenders got her tits out yet?

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,336 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

AMKC wrote: »
    Done for crimes against humanity and against animals. They are sick and anyone who participates or watches it is sick too.
    If I had my way they would all be shot although that would be too good for them. A slow painful death might be better for them all.

Its a waste of time, of T.V its absolutely the lowest of the low pure and utter garbage.

I think if someone watches this rubbish they need to go get there mind examined as its not right.

They're on series 19. How are you only getting worked up about it now?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,531 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

I turned it on last night for about half an hour.

Concurred 100% with this OP opinion.

I didn't tune in this evening. I won't tune in again.

It's that easy, really!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,239 ✭✭✭Be right back

How about each to their own?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Ant has proven himself to be a right prick.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,136 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Ah, it's the yearly 'I'm A Celeb is sh1te, I'm not really watching, I swear' thread.

I love how you manage to combine the thread title and OP into some kind of gibberish as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

I absolutely hate the show but isn't it great its not compulsory to watch it? It gets huge ratings so it's a no brainer itv are going to continue to air it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Hmmm okay lol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Can’t we let them just be ?

How about each to their own?

giphy.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

anyone who participates or watches it is sick too.
    If I had my way they would all be shot. A slow painful death might be better for them all.

You seem like a very stable individual :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭Notdeco

Ah no I can't believe you posted this. You need to flee now, only use cash. No credit cards, seek out the most remote Village you can find with no Internet. Or electricity. And pray,just pray... For you have just provoked the I am celeb<snip>.

Stay safe!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,299 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

You've watched it so?

No but my brother was unfortunately watching it in the background but you have to share and be nice sometimes. I might hate the show but he likes it and so does his GF. I watched Star Wars and done some internet.

Vote with your feet, Watch something else.

I did. I watched Star Wars the new series.
    Zaph wrote: »
    They're on series 19. How are you only getting worked up about it now?

Oh believe me this is not the first time I got worked up about it. People really can be stupid sometimes from smoking to watching this rubbish. Both are stupid thing's and a waste of energy imo.
    Omackeral wrote: »
    You seem like a very stable individual :pac:

Oh I am. I am a very stable genius lol.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

Ant and/or Dec.

Must admit I did catch a segment entitled Just Desserts where participants were forced to indulge in what appeared a penis pastry and an anus brulée. I would have made a fusion dish out of it right there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,508 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Omackeral wrote: »
    giphy.gif

I watched this for waaay too long before i realised it had looped

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

I feel the same about about dopes driving cars round a boring track for hours.
    Feel free to keep watching it though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Bet ya wouldn’t say no to their bank balances.

I think they are great. Loved em since Byker Grove.

No issue with the two lads at all. My 'gag' was a 'hoary old chestnut' that's been doing the rounds since the first series.

As for the show, I hate it. I was in the local the other evening when the contestants were making their entrances in helicopters and Ferraris etc, I asked the barman to put on something else. He said, 'Do you want me to get fcuking killed?'. I finished my pint and went up the road to another pub.
    Bobblehats wrote: »
    Must admit I did catch a segment entitled Just Desserts where participants were forced to indulge in what appeared a penis pastry and an anus brulée. I would have made a fusion dish out of it right there

10 years ago there was a South African couple in their 60s staying in a B&B near here for a few nights. One night when he was in the pub the subject turned to food and he was telling us about a load of unusual stuff he'd eaten. Someone asked him what was the nicest thing he'd ever eaten and without even thinking he replied,
    Cow's cúnt
    NSFW. The subject was quickly changed after that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,151 ✭✭✭Jeff2

sligojoek wrote: »
    No issue with the two lads at all. My 'gag' was a 'hoary old chestnut' that's been doing the rounds since the first series.

As for the show, I hate it. I was in the local the other evening when the contestants were making their entrances in helicopters and Ferraris etc, I asked the barman to put on something else. He said, 'Do you want me to get fcuking killed?'. I finished my pint and went up the road to another pub.

10 years ago there was a South African couple in their 60s staying in a B&B near here for a few nights. One night when he was in the pub the subject turned to food and he was telling us about a load of unusual stuff he'd eaten. Someone asked him what was the nicest thing he'd ever eaten and without even thinking he replied,
    Cow's cúnt
    NSFW. The subject was quickly changed after that.

Joe you do realise you listen to liveline. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Mam of 4 wrote: »

After Ivan and Matt.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,639 ✭✭✭andekwarhola

Pretty crap programme that I just ignore save for a bit of desultory MILF scanning. Most of us have interests or preferences that would appear dumb or lowbrow to others so who cares really. Go out for a walk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

Pretty crap programme that I just ignore save for a bit of desultory MILF scanning. Most of us have interests or preferences that would appear dumb or lowbrow to others so who cares really. Go out for a walk.
    Anyone who goes out for a walk should be done for crimes against humanity. They are sick and anyone who participates or watches it is sick too.

Its a waste of time,its absolutely the lowest of the low pure and utter garbage.

I think if someone takes part this rubbish they need to go get there mind examined as its not right.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,501 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Its grand and doesn't affect me so long as it sticks to its own sphere. But when radio shows are talking about it the following day that it really starts to annoy me. I mean who gives that much of a f#ck about reality tv that its discussed on national airwaves the following day?

'IRISH comedian Andrew Maxwell made a HILARIOUS noise last night during the bushtucker trial. Lololol'. Eff off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭granturismo

'IRISH comedian Andrew Maxwell made a HILARIOUS noise last night during the bushtucker trial. Lololol'. Eff off.

You forgot to put 'comedian' in quotes.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭blueb

i dont watch it but whats the big deal here??

jesus there's lots of options out there for your viewing pleasure.. why get worked up over a reality show or insult the ppl watching.

if u get home from work after a long day and want to chill and watch something mindless ... fair play.. enjoy!!

must be hard work getting riled up over such trivial things!

It's harmless enough, sometimes it's nice to leave your brain at the door and unwind the mind. It's called light entertainment for a reason.

I can't watch it because all the bugs and rodents and kangaroo penis dinners would give me nightmares. Watching it doesn't mean you're thick, not watching it doesn't mean you're smart. It's a tv show, not a diagnosis.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,819 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I have never really got into into it but some vegan activist Chris Packman is meant to have got eating the bugs banned!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭Stacksofwacks

Never watched, cheap entertainment

• Advertisement

I have never really got into into it but some vegan activist Chris Packman is meant to have got eating the bugs banned!

Their response? Big swingin mickey. Arse!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

I did. I watched Star Wars the new series.

Oh believe me this is not the first time I got worked up about it. People really can be stupid sometimes from smoking to watching this rubbish. Both are stupid thing's and a waste of energy imo.

Oh I am. I am a very stable genius lol.

I smoke on the ad breaks of the show. Jesus, no wonder I had to do the Leaving Cert twice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,239 ✭✭✭Be right back

Not really a fan, but what's the harm? Might be some people's way of winding down after a busy day?!

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭Taiga

There's a lot worse going on in the world in fairness to be worrying about. Like missing apostrophes etc.

People watch different shows on their devices when they're looking to unwind, so there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭monkeysnapper

Just as it ussually starts I get that stink eye from 2 x westies ..... the stare that more or less says " IVE BEEN AT HOME ALL DAY GET ME OUT OF HERE....."

so off I go ......

That x last 10 years.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

three letters OP

I.T.V.

they always produced low brow low IQ telly, they make our TV3 look almost intellectual

Sorry I’m watching giri. What cùnts got their just desserts tonight??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,151 ✭✭✭Jeff2

What is more sad.

People watching reality TV show and a thread about it or someone posting a thread online about how sad it for people to watch it.
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭Taiga

Defo the latter Jeff.:rolleyes:

Advertisement