Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

post pictures of your studio/workstation

Options
  • 09-07-2010 2:22pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭

i love looking at other peoples studio set up and where they work their magic:).iv always liked looking at the gear aswell and the environment that surrounds it!im in the middle of putting my new set up together so i will post a picture as soon as i get everything all together :) i get influenced looking at home studio set ups and i dont know why :S but it always seems to get me in the mood

if you can leave a picture of your home workstation/studio that would be cool, would love to see the music production heads of boards temple :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭TheBigRedDog

Hey AVA just putting the finishing touches to my studio also, Should have it finished in the next two days or so. I'll hopefully have pictures up then!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

cheers dude :)

cant wait to see it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭alan kelly

Im the same.. Should have mine finished before the end of the week... Made most of the stuff myself... ie desk and room treatement..

sound great man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭Quiggers

l_51e9569445024d4796bd9ab19eef3f6d.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,660 ✭✭✭✭maccored

thats really nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭jiltloop

@Quiggers, nice set up, how do you rate the Blofeld? I'm thinking of getting one myself.

Here is a couple of my own set up...

thats is bloody nice alan . . .10/10

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Mine looks Dickensian next to those .. so I'm not posting.. :(

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭MilanPan!c

Mine looks Dickensian next to those .. so I'm not posting.. :(

+1

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Forest Master

Where are all the instruments?

Where are all the instruments?

Cheers guys... Didnt cost over 40quid to make the desk. As fas as instruments goes this is the music production forum;). Actually have an acoustic and an electric guitar behind me on the walls. Can post a pic if anyone wants to see them..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭ebaysellerrob

alot of studios have instruments but I have always thought that its up to the artist/client to get their hands on the best instruments they can we just record it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,087 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

I'll put mine up tonight - as exciting as a picture of a computer is going to be! :-) I'll include my instruments too.

I'll put mine up tonight - as exciting as a picture of a computer is going to be! :-) I'll include my instruments too.

As always, I forget about your stuff and then run into again and always really like it...

I'm gonna grab some tunes and stick them on my pod.... some good stuff in there!!

And I can't wait to see your "studio"!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,087 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

MilanPan!c wrote: »
    As always, I forget about your stuff and then run into again and always really like it...

I'm gonna grab some tunes and stick them on my pod.... some good stuff in there!!

And I can't wait to see your "studio"!

Ah thanks, nice to know people are listening. That's all I ever want. Yes, my "studio" will be laughable at best compared to others, but then again, I've got all I need to make some decent sounding tunes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

live room so far in new job (acoustics being done in next few weeks)

mackie digital is there for bands rehearsing

control room so far. again, acoustics to follow in next few weeks

Yeah, when's that work gonna be finished?

• Advertisement

MilanPan!c wrote: »
    Yeah, when's that work gonna be finished?

very soon. measurements being done this week. we hope to be open for business 2nd week august so ill confirm your dates very very soon :cool:

live room so far in new job (acoustics being done in next few weeks)

mackie digital is there for bands rehearsing
    god thats a nice studio man :) fair play :) is that is your house or is it rented place etc?? has it taken you long to build it up and get it all started etc ?

A V A wrote: »
    god thats a nice studio man :) fair play :) is that is your house or is it rented place etc?? has it taken you long to build it up and get it all started etc ?

no definitly not my place. its where i work.

i wasnt there for the initial build but we're in the middle of a lot more work at the moment as it originally was just a training facility but we're taking it commercial in the next few weeks.

no definitly not my place. its where i work.

i wasnt there for the initial build but we're in the middle of a lot more work at the moment as it originally was just a training facility but we're taking it commercial in the next few weeks.

Ahh man... you totally should've lied about that!

"It's on the third floor of my mansion..."

;)

erm what i meant was its on the 3rd floor of my villa in the bahamas.. right next door to my stable of bitches!!! :D

erm what i meant was its on the 3rd floor of my villa in the bahamas.. right next door to my stable of bitches!!! :D

niiiice.

Looks quality man... Makes mine look like toys'r'us... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭CamperMan

a simple home studio
    n736576589_887315_1129.jpg

CamperMan wrote: »
    a simple home studio
    n736576589_887315_1129.jpg

beautiful synths arent they:cool: