Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline Valentine: Roses are red, violations are blue, do be, do be do be do.

Options

Comments

Totally floored at day 10 of whatever virus is upon me (tested negative day 2 and antibiotics have had zero effect, can't even get out of bed to look after poor cat today. It's very like a day 1-2of ordinary influenza. May listen and look back later, but just sleeping through a lot of it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭TheHomeService

Strange how Duffy didn't mention this from the Scotland Vaccine Rollout story.

https://www.irishexaminer.com/world/arid-40224782.html

Scotland will have to scale back its coronavirus vaccination programme over the next two weeks as supplies into the UK dip, Scottish Health Secretary Jeane Freeman has said.

Caroline Lamb, chief executive of NHS Scotland, also told the committee that a further “dip” is expected towards the end of March.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,003 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

Strange how Duffy didn't mention this from the Scotland Vaccine Rollout story.

https://www.irishexaminer.com/world/arid-40224782.html

ojfuxagxeimkwvuj8ut1

Totally floored at day 10 of whatever virus is upon me (tested negative day 2 and antibiotics have had zero effect, can't even get out of bed to look after poor cat today. It's very like a day 1-2of ordinary influenza. May listen and look back later, but just sleeping through a lot of it now.

Take care of yourself, petal. Djyahearmenow?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Mind yourself Cat, maybe give the gp another buzz

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

So, today. More long calls about covid.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭bmorrissey

So, today. More long calls about covid.

Time is misery money

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Maybe he’s pissed off he’s not getting as many freebies as Tubs? He’s so petty it wouldn’t surprise me, though like Bryan he can well afford almost anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭generalgerry

Wonder will Liveline do an item on the Terenure College story or would that reflect too badly on their neighbours

Joe must be delighted the GAA isnt coming back at the moment, cant have any of this aul guff on the tele

• Advertisement

Wonder will Liveline do an item on the Terenure College story or would that reflect too badly on their neighbours

Duffy will probably wait until 2040 to cover it.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

Theresa Mannion.........she never mentioned anything about not swimming in the sea?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,323 ✭✭✭JustAThought

Maybe he’s sticking with covid so not to have to reveal that the independent politicians, croony unelected senad members and left wingers like himself are frantically voting to undo the wffects of the 2004(6?) referendum.

God knows what else we’d find out about of they couldn’t trample everything else under de covid blanket.

RTE certainly arn’t covering it.

More FaceBuke Long Covid Group callers today?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,382 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

At €65 notes for each patient he would want to be a fool.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,040 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

New first dates ireland ad....it is good craic I have to say will defo be watching.

"Wash your hands anytime you feel you need to wash your hands"....wise words...400k..a....year

• Registered Users Posts: 13,484 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

i wash me most days after listening to the Liveline

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭JMNolan

Why ring Joe to find out where to get a vaccine?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭Red Fred

Celbridge has moved west

• Registered Users Posts: 5,939 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Whoy(of you’re indoors all day doing SFA...do you need to continually washirands???
    Doesn’t make sense to me Jow...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭generalgerry

They are going to have the doctor struck off before the end of the day. No room for alternative opinions in this country.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Is this Rosemary Smith?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭McGinniesta

Vaccines. I'm out.

Oh he has a statement from the Doctor....teasing us now joe!

So, an anti-vaxxer Doctor?

Fecks sake.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,717 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

On the wayayerhands thing, Luke O Neill on Pat Kenny this morning said that the virus does not live on surfaces.

He needs to go back to maskspacebemiserable or whatever that catchline was he tried during the summer

• Registered Users Posts: 38,871 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

She tells him the problem.

Then Doughnuts Joe asks her what the problem is.

400K.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

Mary Mooorphy

They are going to have the doctor struck off before the end of the day. No room for alternative opinions in this country.
    He wouldn't even give them an alternative doctor to get it....that is extremely poor behaviour imo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,382 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Please let Dr. Waters call in.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement