Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Afternoon Tea/Valentines Treats

Options
  • 31-01-2021 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi all,

Does anyone know business in Kerry doing Afternoon Tea for home delivery or Valentines hampers etc?

Looking to support local as much as possible.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭phormium

Orla's country kitchen on FB does afternoon tea anyway and has been operating a long time at this stage https://www.facebook.com/OrlasCountryKitchen/

I've seen more being advertised on buy/sell pages but I'd like to be sure if it was me I was dealing with a HSE registered business especially if there is savoury stuff like meat in there or fresh cream, regulations are much stricter for those items! Lot of home businesses being started up during Covid due obviously to the need for income but food safety can't be bypassed and proper registration etc needed.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,305 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Anon.123 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Does anyone know business in Kerry doing Afternoon Tea for home delivery or Valentines hampers etc?

Looking to support local as much as possible.

Thanks

Contact some of the hotels who do afternoon tea, they may be doing a take-away version. I'm sure I've seen some advertise it, I just can't remember who it was.

Advertisement