Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Benelli shell catcher?

Options
  • 09-03-2019 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭

Does anyone know of a shell catcher for a benelli semi auto shotgun,I want to use it for clays. thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gorgeousgeorge

Steel rain wrote: »
    Does anyone know of a shell catcher for a benelli semi auto shotgun,I want to use it for clays. thanks

Can buy the universal one its a stick on job will fit most semi autos. Ebay has them as do amazon

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Steel rain

Can buy the universal one its a stick on job will fit most semi autos. Ebay has them as do amazon

Thanks George,I'll have a look for them now,do you know do they work ok.

Thanks George,I'll have a look for them now,do you know do they work ok.

Im not sure. Was going to buy one for my a400. I dont know if it will catch the second shell or jam in the chamber after catching the first. Unless your shooting dtl or trap in general really no need just get one if the magnetic stick for picking them up!

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Steel rain

Im not sure. Was going to buy one for my a400. I dont know if it will catch the second shell or jam in the chamber after catching the first. Unless your shooting dtl or trap in general really no need just get one if the magnetic stick for picking them up!

I want to take up shooting dtl soon,and don't think the guys on the stands beside me will be too happy with my shells bouncing off them😁, might have to consider changing to an o/u maybe!🤔

I want to take up shooting dtl soon,and don't think the guys on the stands beside me will be too happy with my shells bouncing off them😁, might have to consider changing to an o/u maybe!🤔

yeah good idea. try the shell catcher first though before going down the new gun route!

• Advertisement
Advertisement