Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Non binary

• 30-12-2018 2:30am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭

Hi folks.
    Just wonder if many people here have had experience of being non binary. I’ve been considering it myself for a while and came to the realisation I am.
    Mainly looking for experience of AFAB people, looking into binders or even maybe top surgery without full transition. I’ve read plenty of experience from people in the USA but Ireland seems hard to come by!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭JackTaylorFan

You'd be better off looking for advice in trans and non-binary groups on Facebook and the like than here, to be honest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,104 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

This group can probably be of some help

https://www.facebook.com/nonbinaryirl/

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

If I were you I'd see about hooking in to the Instagram NB community- I find it awesome and while I'm still not sure about coming out day-to-day as NB I'm pretty sure I fall in that spectrum. You'll find lots of folks on there talking about top surgery, T, etc.

Re: binders I have one that I got for doing drag and it's really good quality, from GC2B. The guy who own the company is sound, but I would recommend getting advice from others about sizing. I went by their online size chart and I got mine a bit too big, it 'bags' a little by my shoulders. It's fine for drag but I wouldn't feel good in it day to day.

Advertisement