Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dubbed 80's series. Dracula and guy making bombs.

Options
  • 28-07-2017 2:54pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭

Does anyone remember this dubbed European series that was shown on Network 2 circa 1988/89, sort of horror comedy, weird mish mash of genres type thing? As far as I can remember it was set in Transylvania and had a vague 1900's period setting. Dracula was featured in it but he was not a main character, he may have been in just one episode and he was played by an old guy with white hair and a moustache. The only other thing I can clearly remember about it was there was a guy in it who was always making bombs and plotting to blow up stuff, I think unsuccessfully. There was a scene where his wife was nagging him saying that all he was interested in was bombs. It might have been German or Eastern European.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

Someone surely has to remember this? I could be wrong but it might have been a mini series. The guy making the bombs had a moustache too. In the bit featuring Dracula I vaguely remember he was receiving a visit from a female character who was a villain and was trying to recruit him into some plot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭George White

Frankenstein's Aunt - a peculiar Czech-Swedish-German-Italian-Spanish series starring Viveca Lindfors and Ferdy Mayne (as Dracula, having previously played the role in 1971's the Vampire Happening, and before that the Dracula proxy Count von Krolock in the Fearless Vampire Killers).

Advertisement