Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Game week 31 free hit team selection?

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Ended up with

Fabianski
    VVD Azpilicueta Rudiger (Daniels)
    Salah Mane Hazard Fraser (Almiron)
    Wilson Arnie (C) Vardy

Few injury doubts so a few subs just in case, few punts, and hoping Arnie runs riot..

I think you have enough differentials without captaining arnie
    All their good work could be undone

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

3 changes for WHU according to the ex employee.
    He hasn't mentioned any names though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,421 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

ElTel wrote: »
    3 changes for WHU according to the ex employee.
    He hasn't mentioned any names. any names though

Abandon whu so

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭bantee

I have Fab, Cresswell & Arnie in my FH but I think I'll stick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

If Zabaleta is one of the three changes that would be great!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,513 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

Tempted to bring Antonio back into the fold now.

Already gambling on Arnie who has the armband for the next 9 minutes at least

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭macraignil

42 from free hit team when the non free hit team would probably have got 19 so that's a positive points yield from the chip anyway. Left Richarlison with 8 and Digne with 6 on my bench so could have done better with a bit more luck on the selection of the first 11. Made a complete balls of it last season and think my free hit team got less than my normal team would have so all going in the right direction.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,428 ✭✭✭Shedite27

My free hit 31 experience:

31 from my free hit team with captain Salah.

The 4 players my real team had (Fab, Perreira, Mane, Vardy), if I'd captained Mane as likely, would have also ended up with 31

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭shineon23

Shedite27 wrote: »
    My free hit 31 experience:

31 from my free hit team with captain Salah.

The 4 players my real team had (Fab, Perreira, Mane, Vardy), if I'd captained Mane as likely, would have also ended up with 31

I didnt free hit and ended up with 23 for the week.

Captaining Salah over Mane was the killer.

My free hit team would have scored 32 with captain Salah.

So i think my awful potential choices and most big hitters blanking justifies me saving the free hit for DGW 32.

Surely it'll allow me a better advantge than 9 points over my normal team on appearance points alone :O :D

Advertisement