Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Antepost..certain to lose

Options
  • 15-03-2019 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭

So it begins, backing horses for next year. Lads, its a disaster. I consider myself an acute gambler, and often dabble in antepost. However, not a fuc $$ hope next year.
    Keep the money till the week of the festival.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭madmoose

tucker1971 wrote: »
    So it begins, backing horses for next year. Lads, its a disaster. I consider myself an acute gambler, and often dabble in antepost. However, not a fuc $$ hope next year.
    Keep the money till the week of the festival.

Im a big antepost gambler and each Cheltenham i have done has paid off especially in the handicaps if you can get NRNB in Jan for those and target the races. For example i had early doors 20/1 which won at 5/1 today and Bun Doran 25/1 ew, annoying Doran was touched off by a 66/1 shot but im delightes with my ew money. I have had losers and injuries but tend to be up each cheltenham, on the day if i went with no bets beforehand i would easily be a few grand down come the friday.

Advertisement