Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone been to Michael o Donoghue in kilmallock?

Options
  • 15-11-2011 1:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

Would love to hear how people have found him?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Chelle1978

Personally I found him very good. Some descriptions he gave me about people in my life were amazing. what he says does not make sense at the time but as weeks pass you will see what he was talking about. Some things that happened after I met him were scarily exact as he said they wud be. He described an ex partner down to his skin colour and the fact he was bald, told me his height, and build. He described my present bf told me where i wud meet ,him a mix up over his name and also told me he has 2 kids, physically told me exactly what he wud look like.it was spooky also told me the first 6 months were we together that we wud go thru a lot as a couple again spot on I lost my job got behind on my bills failed college exams and had major surgery a few months just before all this. His business failed and his house got repossed, so yea Im going back to see him soon........................................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭ManFromCheese

could you pm a number please

• Registered Users Posts: 15 shellydrum

Hi can someone PM me Michael O Donoghues contact details thanks!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 sillygoose1

Can I get a PM of his number also. Any one else been to see him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭ManFromCheese

im waiting over 7 months for some1 to PM his number to me so I wouldn't be holding my breath!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 bridnoelle

Has anyone got the number for Michael O' Donoghue in Kilmallock? Is he good?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 dontgothere

Could someone please pm his details? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Efioa2601

Hi can someone send me his number please sounds good

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Spoilt

I do not think you can give numbers on this site but i have it

• Registered Users Posts: 1 bpferriter86

Could someone please send me on a contact number for Michael please a.s.a.p thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 SamanthaOR

Spoilt wrote: »
    I do not think you can give numbers on this site but i have it

Could you please pm me his number I have been looking for it for months

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ala2005

hi any chance get pm with michael phone number please. i had seen him twice but hes old no is not avalable anymore. i think hes got new no.thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 bvseamus

michael o donough mbl no 0876912561

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Myotherworld

I've been to him twice. A very special man. He has a massive waiting list at the moment. I no longer doubt spirits and their existence. He's practical down to earth, no nonsence and is straight with you. He does not do any bragging or bull, but he's very powerful. You are all safe by the way. I used to fear all this but the reality is we should fear the living more than the dead!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Flynnic

My wife went to see him. She thought he was amazing. He is booked out until November 2017. He doesn't ask at the time of booking any surnames or phone numbers. He mentioned a phrase her father used to say when heading out to work absolutely no way he could know as it is so obscure. He told her that she had her fathers watch in her pocket which she had. She didn't tell him at any stage that she had it. He mentioned many more things which would happen and they have both personally and professionally. She thought he was brilliant. Hope this helps someone decide.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Silver91

Hi, I was wondering if someone could pm me Michael’s number? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6 aims1989

Chelle1978 wrote: »
    Personally I found him very good. Some descriptions he gave me about people in my life were amazing. what he says does not make sense at the time but as weeks pass you will see what he was talking about. Some things that happened after I met him were scarily exact as he said they wud be. He described an ex partner down to his skin colour and the fact he was bald, told me his height, and build. He described my present bf told me where i wud meet ,him a mix up over his name and also told me he has 2 kids, physically told me exactly what he wud look like.it was spooky also told me the first 6 months were we together that we wud go thru a lot as a couple again spot on I lost my job got behind on my bills failed college exams and had major surgery a few months just before all this. His business failed and his house got repossed, so yea Im going back to see him soon........................................

did you ever go back to see him? curious i went myself he told me my life was going to change for the better on 1st june but im starting to doubt it :(

You still have 3 days....;)

i know maybe i could win the lotto that would help hav you been to him yourself?

I drove my wife there I am the ultimate sceptic but she persuaded me to go in first. The first thing he told me was that I had damaged my back recently and he pointed to his own back at exactly the spot where i had pulled a muscle two weeks previous. I wasn't walking any different than usual so I don't know how he knew. He also described a medical condition my father has which is very specific and no way he could have known which he described exactly. He told me my uncles were in the room as well as my mother. He named them all by their names and gave me a message from my mother in the message she said something only I could possibly have known. I have to say I came out of there with a different opinion. This guy is the real deal. He is also a complete gentleman. Absolutely highly recommend. As a by note he told me I need never to come back to him as that is all he has for me, a charlatan would keep bringing you back time and again.

• Advertisement

thanks. I def believe him i pulled a tooth and he copped it straight away holding his own mouth on opposite side which would be the side i pulled my tooth. im just doubting he may have got this one thing wrong :). Loved his attitude too he can def tell things. just interesting to see other people believe thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 1 S55555

Hi,
    Would anyone be able to PM me michaels number please? Really appreciate it. Thanks.

0876912561 expect to wait about 8 months for an appointment as he is very busy and doesnt take too many daily.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Moomoll

S55555 wrote: »
    Hi,
    Would anyone be able to PM me michaels number please? Really appreciate it. Thanks.

He actually gives appointments based on whether he gets a sign from your telephone conversation that he needs to see you urgently...some people are just curious and they get late appointments. A very genuine kind guy who will amaze you when you hear what he has to tell you. He does not charge if he is unable to read you..my daughter went and he told her about how we lost a child something we had never spoken about with the rest of our children. She was in the room behind my daughter as he spoke to her. He also told her that my mother would become very ill but would recover..all true..
    A friend of mine who is dutch was very surprised when he started to use a name her grandad had for her and he spoke it in dutch . she is going back next year

Best of luck and post how you get on

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Arlybear

Hi , would I be able to get a number for him please? ☺️

• Registered Users Posts: 1 KattzBL

Arlybear wrote: »
    Hi , would I be able to get a number for him please? ☺️

His number is:- +353 (87) 691 2561. Going to see him tomorrow!..

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭angeleyes

I believe he has a waiting list and I'm on it, so he told me it would be November by the time I'd get to see him.

KattzBL would love to hear how you get on. Hope it was good.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sam.cols

Hey, has anyone gone recently? I phoned him but no answer & I left a VM. Does he ring people back or do you need to phone again?
    .thanks,

I sent him a message on What'sApp

• Advertisement

I had an appointment with Mr. O'Donoghue last week and I have to say I thought he was excellent. I got a cancellation which happens very rarely but I was lucky.

I could talk to him all day as he is a lovely lovely guy. He told me lots about my parents and my sister and my grandmother who is with me a lot. He told me specific things about my DH and my DD and I got a few things said to me that I needed hearing as well.

I would give him 10/10 and will go back but not for a few years. I can see why he has a waiting list. I've had readings with my SIL who I think is good but Mr. O'Donoghue is 100 times better.

If any of you are going for a reading anytime soon, enjoy and embrace your reading.

Advertisement