Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Helly Hansen Men's Dublin Parka Waterproof Jacket-£45-black

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭billy few mates

Or just binge eat on kebabs and Chinese for a couple of weeks and you'll soon grow into it....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

amazon returns and customer service is excellent - well my experience has been. You can return online and print a return label to send back in original packaging for free.

Go into your original order and follow the returns procedure step by step.

Failing that, get them to call you - really easy isn't it? - by leaving your number for them to come back to you

Or you can chat with them online.

About as easy and customer friendly an experience as I have ever had.
    If you state your reason for return as 'wrong size' they deduct the cost of postage from your refund though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,844 ✭✭✭py2006

If you state your reason for return as 'wrong size' they deduct the cost of postage from your refund though

I just selected, 'too large'.

I assume you can bring it to them Collection places rather than the normal post offices? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭TriStar6

Just email/ring or chat to their helpdesk and you will get the cost of postage refunded as well

Advertisement