Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Friday 6th

• 05-12-2019 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,304 ✭✭✭

Comhghairdeas in the 6:15. I know yeah it’s Dundalk but I’ve had one of my bigger bets for awhile. Shortening about the place, now around 6/1 with bet365

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭HarshOstrich

1.55 sandown
    Editeur du gite @ 11/1
    Ive seen this horse mentioned numerous times as a horse to follow in stable tours,interesting to see how he goes tomorrow, the moores love a sandown winner.

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭MaxBet

Getting away from the sand ....

Dec 6

2.45 Sedgefield -
    VIRNON 14/1 bet365 , 12/1 generally

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

munster87 wrote: »
    Comhghairdeas in the 6:15. I know yeah it’s Dundalk but I’ve had one of my bigger bets for awhile. Shortening about the place, now around 6/1 with bet365

Must have backed this lad 4 or 5 times since the start of the summer , all at fancy prices . Took him on during the week and got lucky
    No doubt he’s very well handicapped and more than capable but as low as 7/2 now with Hills is nuts .
    I’ve gone for Eddie Lynams’, who is surely better than he’s shown on three AW runs so far . Looked good enough winning a big field handicap in Cork in September and looked a bit sharper last time out on the 3rd of those AW runs .
    AW winners on his page , dropped a pound and Ben Coen rides .

It’s Dundalk on a Friday , what could possibly go wrong ....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,304 ✭✭✭munster87

MaxBet wrote: »
    Must have backed this lad 4 or 5 times since the start of the summer , all at fancy prices . Took him on during the week and got lucky
    No doubt he’s very well handicapped and more than capable but as low as 7/2 now with Hills is nuts .
    I’ve gone for Eddie Lynams’, who is surely better than he’s shown on three AW runs so far . Looked good enough winning a big field handicap in Cork in September and looked a bit sharper last time out on the 3rd of those AW runs .
    AW winners on his page , dropped a pound and Ben Coen rides .

It’s Dundalk on a Friday , what could possibly go wrong ....

Are you sure 7/2 is available? Can only see 2/1

• Advertisement

Wrote that essay out last night Munster , posted it but not as a reply to yours so when I looked this morning it wasn’t clear I was talking about Comhghairdeas . Just reposted now ...

You’re right , best I can see for him 9/4 and mine out to general 14/1 from 10s

Wrote that essay out last night Munster , posted it but not as a reply to yours so when I looked this morning it wasn’t clear I was talking about Comhghairdeas . Just reposted now ...

You’re right , best I can see for him 9/4 and mine out to general 14/1 from 10s

No problem, yeah even the 7/2 was skinny, wouldn’t bother at 9/4.

Been big odds anytime I’ve backed him so it won’t hurt too much if he wins at that

Northern Surprise will probably pop up again at some stage , 40/1 now ....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,216 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

The fact that he was racing 3 days ago would put me off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

Been big odds anytime I’ve backed him so it won’t hurt too much if he wins at that

Northern Surprise will probably pop up again at some stage , 40/1 now ....

All I've dream't of for the last month is the jockey change but it ain't coming.
    Alas, I think tonight's conditions suit big time, lots of yokes that will want to make the running which will hopefully give those out the back, namely NS, a chance.

• Advertisement

The fact that he was racing 3 days ago would put me off.

Going to get hit in the ratings for his last run , I’d say that’s why he’s out again so soon

Last race tonight , I’ve had a point in Muzbid already and happy enough to stick with that as my main bet in the race - hopefully he gets the trip - but there’s 2 others in there that keep nagging away at me so they’ll get a 1/4pt each just one case.
    SECRET WIZARD 16/1
    SAGA BOLTON (blast from the past) 33/1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

That'll do, Maximo & Rory on point! Won well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

I'll share some of the good stuff.

6pm Newcastle, Yuri Gagarin, short @ around 1/2 on the exchange but cert, had a decent win bet at the odds.

6.15 Dundalk, Comhghairdeas, around 5/2. Horse won't win. Lay bet

6.30 Newcastle, La Rav, around 5/2. Horse won't win, lay bet.

Done

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭Margate

SonOfGoat wrote: »
    I'll share some of the good stuff.

6pm Newcastle, Yuri Gagarin, short @ around 1/2 on the exchange but cert, had a decent win bet at the odds.

6.15 Dundalk, Comhghairdeas, around 5/2. Horse won't win. Lay bet

6.30 Newcastle, La Rav, around 5/2. Horse won't win, lay bet.

Done
    Awesome

Fair play

Fair play

Never in doubt after Goat’s post!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

All I've dream't of for the last month is the jockey change but it ain't coming.
    Alas, I think tonight's conditions suit big time, lots of yokes that will want to make the running which will hopefully give those out the back, namely NS, a chance.

When they get a jockey up on Northern Surprise just f*cking load up baby!

Advertisement