Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bar one racing €30 bonus

Options
  • 04-12-2019 11:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭

Son signed up with Bar one online, placed a €10 bet and got €30 bonus. Says valid intil Dec 31st. Their online site is very poor. Trying to find what the conditions on bonus is beyond him.

Has anyone any info on this bonus. He's not sure how to use it. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭lemush

Free bet winnings exclude stake and original tenner bet must be at evens or better is all I can find. Doesn't seem to be any roll over requirements.

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭pugw

Can't see the T&C's, would this work if you lodged the initial deposit in shop?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

pugw wrote: »
    Can't see the T&C's, would this work if you lodged the initial deposit in shop?

Yes because my son lodged in shop. He also found out to his cost that the next bet you do after receiving €30 bonus is ur bonus bet and you must use the full amount.

He logged on to do a €10 bet, nothing came up about choosing free bet or bonus but his cash account stayed same after putting on bet and €30 bonus gone.

So make sure you use your complete €30 bonus as úr first bet after receiving that bonus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭Margate

jobeenfitz wrote: »
    Yes because my son lodged in shop. He also found out to his cost that the next bet you do after receiving €30 bonus is ur bonus bet and you must use the full amount.

He logged on to do a €10 bet, nothing came up about choosing free bet or bonus but his cash account stayed same after putting on bet and €30 bonus gone.

So make sure you use your complete €30 bonus as úr first bet after receiving that bonus.

same thing for me . a shambles of a site with no t&cs for the sign up and barely fuctioning layout an absolute cowboy operation

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

Very amateurish alright

• Advertisement
Advertisement