Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas racing

Options
  • 25-11-2019 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭

Starting to do my Christmas bets.
    Give me a copper 12/1 for the Welsh National Dec 27th

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭chancer007

might go to leopardstown the last day, €30 advanced booking or €35 on the day
    king george shaping to be a cracker
    yala enki was 3rd last year in welsh national,not sure if their using the hennessey this weekend as a prep...

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭famagusta

Lads, how many runners do ye think will turn up for the king George, I'm thinking around the 7 mark, might have a right cut at clan Des obeaux ante post each way

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

id like to think closer to 10.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Looking through the field, yeah you'd have to think outside of the top at the market there wont be much else, so you could be looking at the 7/8 runner alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Zarkandar

Pigsback doing good offer for Leop, you can get 2 tickets for any day of Christmas meeting for €36, link below:

https://www.pigsback.com/en-ie/offer/432507/leopardstown-racecourse

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭supremenovice

famagusta wrote: »
    Lads, how many runners do ye think will turn up for the king George, I'm thinking around the 7 mark, might have a right cut at clan Des obeaux ante post each way

You're bang on. All this Cyrname talk, he still has to beat the defending champion. Ill be taking the 5/1 now.

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭famagusta

You're bang on. All this Cyrname talk, he still has to beat the defending champion. Ill be taking the 5/1 now.

Ya I'll wait a week or two now, but if it turns out to be a 6/7 runner race, an ante post on CDO ew will be the finest!!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

famagusta wrote: »
    Ya I'll wait a week or two now, but if it turns out to be a 6/7 runner race, an ante post on CDO ew will be the finest!!

Who is best price currently?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

• Registered Users Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

Any of the Christmas races gone NRNB yet?

• Advertisement
Advertisement